• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Colorful Hostess Tic-Tac-Dough Game for Download?

In summary, the Hostess Tic-Tac-Dough Game is a combination of tic-tac-toe and a trivia game that can be played at a Pampered Chef party. It can be played with two to four players and the goal is to get three in a row to win. The game can be customized for different themes and is exclusively available for Pampered Chef parties.
tractorgal
Help! I am looking for the site I can download this game. It was in color and had nice graphics, but I cannot relocate it. Can anyone help me? Thanks!! :rolleyes:

I don't know if this is the one you are looking for...but this is one from my Director. There aren't graphics, but I'm sure you could dress it up! :)

Michelle

let's try that again

Attachments

• Tic tac toe for hosts.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 599
Here is another one with a few pictures in it. Same basic thing though

Attachments

• Tic_Tac_Toe[1].doc
    48 KB · Views: 344
I like the form on the back of that one! Good idea!

Thank you. I am excited about adding little things like this for my hosts. I found games to play that I have never done and a party. Hope it works toward some bookings.

Here is one that I like and use. I probably got it from here too!:)

Attachments

• tictacdough[1].doc
    492.5 KB · Views: 380
zmom58 said:
Here is one that I like and use. I probably got it from here too!:)

I made that one! Glad someone's using it!

Ginny

I'm trying to find the tic tac dough (or toe) for the catalog hosts. Anyone know where it is or can post it here? TIA

Nevermind! It's under "catalogtictac" of all things. I thought I'd never find it!

I just added really cute pictures to one of the posted Tic Tac Toe games...check it out
btw, great idea for the survey from the dvd, LOVE IT

Attachments

• Tic_Tac_Toe pictures.doc
    147 KB · Views: 386

Related to Where Can I Find the Colorful Hostess Tic-Tac-Dough Game for Download?

1. What is the Hostess Tic-Tac-Dough Game?

The Hostess Tic-Tac-Dough Game is a fun and interactive board game that can be played at a Pampered Chef party. It is a combination of the classic game of tic-tac-toe and a trivia game, making it perfect for a party setting.

2. How do you play the Hostess Tic-Tac-Dough Game?

To play the game, the hostess will draw a category card and ask a trivia question. The first player to correctly answer the question can place their game piece on the corresponding spot on the board. The goal is to get three in a row, either horizontally, vertically, or diagonally, to win the game.

3. How many players can participate in the Hostess Tic-Tac-Dough Game?

The game can be played with two to four players. However, it is recommended to have at least three players to make the game more competitive and enjoyable.

4. Can the Hostess Tic-Tac-Dough Game be customized for different themes?

Yes, the game comes with category cards that cover a wide range of topics such as food, cooking, and kitchen tools. However, you can also create your own category cards to fit a specific theme or occasion.

5. Is the Hostess Tic-Tac-Dough Game only available for Pampered Chef parties?

Yes, the game is exclusively available for Pampered Chef parties as it is designed to be a fun and interactive activity for guests. However, if you are interested in purchasing the game for personal use, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dns2202
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • minjoe_bri
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
minjoe_bri
  • Jennie50