• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I find the Banana Cream Brownie Squares recipe from Casual Cooking?

In summary, to make Banana Cream Brownie Squares, you will need a box of brownie mix, 2 ripe bananas, instant vanilla pudding mix, milk, and whipped cream. You can use any type of brownie mix, but cooking time may vary. To make the banana cream filling, mix together the pudding mix and milk, then fold in mashed bananas and whipped cream. You can substitute whipped cream with cool whip or homemade whipped cream, or omit it altogether. Store the brownie squares in an airtight container in the refrigerator and add the banana cream filling just before serving for best results."
pamperedtraci
I am looking for a copy of this recipe. It's from Casual Cooking on page 98....the ONLY cookbook I DON'T have! Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Banana Cream Brownie Squares

Submitted by Linda Roth

3/4 cup dry roasted peanuts, chopped

1 package (500g ounce) brownie mix (plus ingredients to make)

3 medium bananas

1 1/4 cups milk

1 package (4 serving size) vanilla instant pudding

1 container (1 1) Cool Whip, thawed

12 strawberries

1 square (1 ounce) semi-sweet chocolate for baking

Preheat to 350. Using food chopper, chop peanuts. Prepare brownie mix according to instructions, stir in 1/2 cup of peanuts. Pour into square baker dish. Bake according to package instructions. Cool Completely. Slice 2 bananas. Place in a single layer over brownie. In a bowl, whisk pudding mix and milk; beat until mixture just begins to thicken. Gently fold in 2.5 cups of the cool whip. Quickly spread pudding mixture over bananas. Refrigerate for 30minutes. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup peanuts over pudding mixture. Using decorator, fill with cool whip. To serve, cut into squares; garnish with whipped topping. Grate chocolate evenly over dessert. Slice remaining banana and strawberries. Garnish each square with banana and strawberry slices.

Thanks SO much Ginger!

I use this site, that I got on here....

http://joycesfinecooking.com/pamperedchefs.htm

WOW!! Thanks! I'll use the site OFTEN!

1. What ingredients do I need to make Banana Cream Brownie Squares?

To make Banana Cream Brownie Squares, you will need:

• 1 box of brownie mix
  • 2 ripe bananas
  • 1 package of instant vanilla pudding mix
  • 1 cup of milk
  • 1 cup of whipped cream

2. Can I use a different type of brownie mix for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of brownie mix you prefer. However, the cooking time may vary depending on the brand and type of mix used.

3. How do I make the banana cream filling for the brownie squares?

To make the banana cream filling, mix together the instant vanilla pudding mix and milk according to the package instructions. Mash the ripe bananas and fold them into the pudding mixture. Then, fold in the whipped cream until well combined.

4. Can I substitute the whipped cream with something else?

Yes, you can use cool whip or homemade whipped cream instead of whipped cream from a can. You can also omit the whipped cream altogether for a less creamy filling.

5. How should I store the Banana Cream Brownie Squares?

The brownie squares should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator. They will stay fresh for up to 3 days. If you are making them ahead of time, wait to add the banana cream filling until ready to serve to prevent the brownies from becoming soggy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefJessica95765
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies