• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Red Collapsible Crates for My New Consultant Tote?

In summary, a member is looking for three red crates and has one to sell. Another member suggests buying them from another store, and mentions they have switched to using a bag instead of the crate. The new consultant tote is also mentioned as being on supply order.
ragschef
I have a new recruit :)D )and she loves my crates. If you have any, please
PM me. I'm looking for three total. I'd like to have another one for myself.

Thanks so much!!

I have one but I imagine it'd be awfully expensive to ship...

that was my thought too. Shipping will be expensive because of its size.

I hate to be nosey, but what are these red crates?
TIA Mandy

{*mandy*} said:
I hate to be nosey, but what are these red crates?
TIA Mandy

They were what you got with your kit before they started the black tote they have now. This is close pic of one.

http://images.containerstore.com/MEDIA/ProductCatalog/93033/SldFoldingCrateRed_s.jpg

dannyzmom said:
I have one but I imagine it'd be awfully expensive to ship...

What is your zip and I'll check on the shipping. I'm willing to pay for it.

Thanks...

well, mine is just sitting on top of my hutch collecting dust. So, I guess I might consider selling it. I never use it for shows. I have a rubbermaid tote on wheels that I love. I have been thinking about getting the consultant tote...I think we can buy it now can't we? I hear that they are wonderful. Anyway, my zip is 74563. I don't know what to sell it for though. Anyone have any ideas? How many of you still use your red crate? I had actually forgotten about mine until this thread.

I have one. How close to Wilmington, NC are you? I'm sure it wouldn't be too much for me to ship. Here's my zip: 28401.

The old red ones don't say PC on them or anything, so you're probably better off ordering them from the container store. JMHO.

My zip is 33073....but truly, I agree with Deb, you're better off going to The Container Store or one of those type of places

I bought the same type of crate but in blue for a pretty reasonable price at either linens n' things or bed bath and beyond a while back. I agree, you're probably better off buying them elsewhere then paying the money to get it shipped.

Consultant Tote
Shawnna said:
well, mine is just sitting on top of my hutch collecting dust. So, I guess I might consider selling it. I never use it for shows. I have a rubbermaid tote on wheels that I love. I have been thinking about getting the consultant tote...I think we can buy it now can't we? I hear that they are wonderful. Anyway, my zip is 74563. I don't know what to sell it for though. Anyone have any ideas? How many of you still use your red crate? I had actually forgotten about mine until this thread.

Is that thru Merrill?

I actually just switched from the red crate to the bag now! I have to say that I LOVE the tote more then the crate, although I am keeping the crate "just in case".

PC Nut said:
Is that thru Merrill?

The new consultant tote is on supply order.

Related to Where Can I Find Red Collapsible Crates for My New Consultant Tote?

1. Where can I find red collapsible crates?

The best place to find red collapsible crates is at your local storage or organization store, such as The Container Store or Bed Bath & Beyond. You can also try searching online on websites like Amazon or Walmart.

2. Do you have any red collapsible crates available?

Currently, we do not have any red collapsible crates available for purchase. However, you can check with your local storage store or search online to see if they have any in stock.

3. How many red collapsible crates do you have in stock?

At the moment, we do not have any red collapsible crates in stock. However, you can check with your local storage store or search online to see if they have any available.

4. Can you recommend a specific brand or type of red collapsible crate?

One highly recommended brand of red collapsible crates is CleverMade. They offer durable and high-quality crates in various sizes and colors, including red. You can find them at many retail stores or online.

5. Can I purchase red collapsible crates in bulk?

Yes, many retailers offer discounts for purchasing items in bulk, including red collapsible crates. You can also try contacting the manufacturer directly to inquire about bulk purchasing options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedtraci
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Kandi2candy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefa
  • sarahlegare