• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Buy Individual Nylon Spiral Whisks?

In summary, the Nylon Spiral Whisk is made of durable and heat-resistant nylon material, making it safe for use with hot liquids and non-stick cookware. It can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher and has a comfortable 8-inch handle. This whisk is suitable for all types of batters and sauces and comes with a satisfaction guarantee and return policy within 30 days of purchase.
DMB75
My grandmother wants some Nylon Spiral Whisks but she doesn't want the whole Specialty Set. Does anyone have a couple Nylon Spiral Whisks just sitting around they can sell without the rest of the set?

Donna

My grandmother said that she thought they use to sell the Nylon Spiral Whisk seperately, so I was hoping some might still have a couple.

They did sell it seperately now 3 seasons ago...I don't have any though...sorry :)

I might have one. However, you could purchase it with your discount and sell or give away the other pieces.

I was hoping I would be able to find someone that still had a couple single Nylon Spiral Whisk, instead of buying the whole set. But If I can't I guess I will buy a couple sets and sell her them.

I got one in my surprise pack from conference. I might have 2. I dont' need them. Email me at [email protected]

I have as well. It isn't in the package, but I don't think I have ever used it.

dns2202 said:
I got one in my surprise pack from conference. I might have 2. I dont' need them. Email me at [email protected]

Thanks I just sent you an e-mail.

Donna

Related to Where Can I Buy Individual Nylon Spiral Whisks?

1. What is the material of the Nylon Spiral Whisk?

The Nylon Spiral Whisk is made of durable and heat-resistant nylon material, making it safe for use with hot liquids and non-stick cookware.

2. Can the Nylon Spiral Whisk be used in the dishwasher?

Yes, the Nylon Spiral Whisk is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning.

3. How long is the handle of the Nylon Spiral Whisk?

The handle of the Nylon Spiral Whisk is approximately 8 inches long, providing a comfortable grip for whisking.

4. Is the Nylon Spiral Whisk suitable for all types of batters and sauces?

Yes, the Nylon Spiral Whisk is perfect for whisking all types of batters and sauces, including pancake batter, cake batter, and salad dressings.

5. Does the Nylon Spiral Whisk come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your Nylon Spiral Whisk, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Get_Pampered
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • pckelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
Replies