• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Spiral Whisk From Specialty Set

In summary, the Iso Spiral Whisk is a versatile kitchen tool designed to easily mix and blend ingredients in tight spaces. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for best results. It can be used with hot liquids and is made of durable and rust-resistant stainless steel. It is suitable for both cooking and baking purposes.
Dotty
Gold Member
I have a customer who'd like to purchase just the spiral whisk from set #2326. Does anyone have one they could sell me?

I have customers wanting that whisk all the time. I wish I had some to share. I would love to see them break the specialty nylon tool set up for sale. Just Dreaming...

I had a customer that wanted it, and since I didn't already have the set, I bought the whole thing and charged her 1/4 of the price (plus tax) and kept the other 3 tools for myself.
You could do this, and if you don't already have the other 3 pieces, keep them for yourself. If you do have them, you could use them as door prizes or as gifts.

I was thinking of doing that. Thanks.

I had someon that only wanted the masher from that set and she wanted 3 so I would have 3 of each left over. we can go that route if need be.

I carry these at expos. I actually charge a little more for each piece individually so that it's a deal to buy all. $19.50 for all, $5.25 per piece or something like that (so it's more even that $5.13). I find that I am never left with a bunch of one piece since it seems someone's always looking for that one piece of the set. Since they are all good, they all go :).

Related to Iso Spiral Whisk From Specialty Set

1. What is the purpose of the Iso Spiral Whisk?

The Iso Spiral Whisk is designed to help you easily mix and blend ingredients, especially in tight spaces such as small bowls or containers.

2. Is the Iso Spiral Whisk dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Spiral Whisk is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, for best results, we recommend hand washing with warm, soapy water.

3. Can the Iso Spiral Whisk be used with hot liquids?

Yes, the Iso Spiral Whisk is heat resistant up to 428 degrees Fahrenheit, making it safe to use with hot liquids.

4. What materials is the Iso Spiral Whisk made of?

The Iso Spiral Whisk is made of stainless steel, which is durable and rust-resistant for long-lasting use.

5. Can the Iso Spiral Whisk be used for both cooking and baking?

Yes, the Iso Spiral Whisk is versatile and can be used for both cooking and baking purposes, making it a must-have tool in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • pckelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
  • DMB75
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies