• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Purchase Only the Small Nylon Turner from the Set?

In summary, the Iso Small Nylon Turners are made of high-quality nylon material that is heat resistant and safe for use with non-stick cookware. They come in a set of two and are dishwasher safe. They can withstand high heat up to 428°F (220°C) and measure 9 inches in length for easy storage.
DanielleQ
A customer would like to know if she can purchase just the small nylon turner (the one in the nylon tools set). She would like two of them. Anyone? Anyone?

If anyone has any, I could use a few too.

There is a new one coming out in the Chef's Tools line in March.

Yes I have 2 of them but would like some more of the black ones without having to order the set

Related to Can I Purchase Only the Small Nylon Turner from the Set?

1. What material is used for the Iso Small Nylon Turners?

The Iso Small Nylon Turners are made of high-quality nylon material that is heat resistant and safe for use with non-stick cookware.

2. How many turners are included in the set?

The Iso Small Nylon Turners come in a set of two, perfect for flipping and turning small foods like eggs, pancakes, and more.

3. Are the turners dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Small Nylon Turners are dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning.

4. Can these turners withstand high heat?

Yes, these turners are heat resistant up to 428°F (220°C), making them safe to use for most cooking tasks.

5. What is the size of the turners?

The Iso Small Nylon Turners measure 9 inches in length, making them perfect for smaller cooking needs and easy storage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • brewejen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
higoobs
  • wadesgirl