• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Small Turner on Pg.17 of Ss 07

In summary, the Iso: Small Turner on Pg.17 of Ss 07 is a versatile kitchen tool made by Pampered Chef that can be used for flipping, turning, and serving various foods. It is made of heat-resistant, flexible silicone material and is safe to use on non-stick cookware. It is also dishwasher safe, stain-resistant, and has a 7-inch long handle for easy handling. Additionally, it can be used for both cooking and serving purposes.
pckelly
Looking for small turner that is in the nylon tool set..the basic set. On page 17 of new SS 07 catalog. Even if it is used, have a customer that wants one, hers is melted, and wants another one. :D

The new Chef's Tools Small Turner is practically the same thing, just looks nicer. Which, I know, doesn't help if she's got the old-style tools and wants it all to match. :)

Sorry, but I don't have a spare. (So what good am I, huh?)

I guess you don't want to buy the whole set and just sell her the small turner? You can use the other pieces for hostess gifts or booking gifts...

I actually do have an extra brand new small turner that I will sell for $3.50 plus shipping. Let me know if she wants it.

I am really disappointed it is in a "kit" now...my mom wants a 2nd and a few other people and now you'd have to buy it all. :(

1. What is the Iso: Small Turner on Pg.17 of Ss 07?

The Iso: Small Turner on Pg.17 of Ss 07 is a kitchen tool designed by Pampered Chef that can be used for flipping, turning, and serving foods such as pancakes, eggs, and small pieces of meat.

2. What material is the Iso: Small Turner made of?

The Iso: Small Turner is made of heat-resistant, flexible silicone material that is safe to use on non-stick cookware and can withstand high temperatures up to 428°F (220°C).

3. Is the Iso: Small Turner dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso: Small Turner is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. It is also stain-resistant and will not absorb odors.

4. How long is the handle of the Iso: Small Turner?

The handle of the Iso: Small Turner is approximately 7 inches long, making it easy to handle and maneuver while cooking.

5. Can the Iso: Small Turner be used for both cooking and serving?

Yes, the Iso: Small Turner is designed to be a versatile tool that can be used for both cooking and serving food. Its wide, flat surface makes it perfect for flipping and turning food, while its sleek design makes it a stylish serving utensil.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • DanielleQ
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dollfangs
  • cochef