• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Are You at With Golden Treasures?

In summary, Kristi is a Level 1 Pampered Chef who is currently $3300 away from San Francisco. She has 5 catalog and 2 BIG kitchen shows in December, and is waiting and watching for her "miracle." She is also offering free kits to anyone who qualifies before the end of 2006.

Where are you at with Golden Treasures?

• I did and will not make Level 1.

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • I made Level 1!

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • I made level 1 but no where near Level 2.

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • I am close to Level 2 but need an extra push!

• I made Level 2!

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • I made Level 3!!

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • I signed really late in the year and will try hard next year!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I'm wondering where everyone is so if anyone like me needs an extra push to the end, we have it in one place!:D

$1490 away from San Francisco! I have 3 cooking shows and 1 catalog show this month. Fingers crossed!

oh, you are golden! Keep it up girl!

You have it in the bag! I am currently $5400 away from San Fran and my hubby and I are going on a cruise from December 9th through December 14th to Jamaica and Grand Caymans! That's a WHOLE week GONE!:eek: I'm stressing out but I can do it in 10 days. I have my mystery host party to turn in for December and that's $1421 so far so that drops me down to $4k and I do have a recruit who's trying to qualify by the end of the year. SO, if she does, that means I have to turn in $2k with 3 shows. AGH! I WILL DO IT!:D

I am still pretty far away from Level 2: I would need about 10,000 points to make it.

Since I just started in January, though, I am feeling good about my year. I am at 39K points at this moment and have at least 2500 points in unsubmitted shows, plus about 4 more shows to go in December. So I will end up within 6000 points or so. I think it looks likely that I will make it next year!

I made Atlantis + TPC...and am now a nervous wreck about traveling...oy vey

I'm so excited to have made Level 1 for the first time! (I'm not official yet, but I have two unsubmitted shows that will put me over the line.) This is my third year with PC, but the first year I've really buckled down and gotten serious about my business. Considering I took two months off for surgery, I'm pretty proud of myself!

I made level 1....was soooo hoping for SanFran, but I'm about 15000 short due to a few slow months this year. I WILL earn a trip next year!!!

I won't hit level 1 b/c my first six months were horrible! But I've learned from my mistakes (first full year) & WILL earn something next year!!!

I am 6800 points from the San Fran trip, with 5 catalog and 2 BIG kitchen shows in December. I am waiting and watching for my miiracle !!!!

Good luck to those of you who are close to the next level! I took it easy this summer and really didn't work the business so that hurt. I did hit level one though and look forward to what next year will bring. I'm trying to be realistic about what I can accomplish though without overextending myself. After all that is why I quit my full-time job. It's so easy to get excited about earning trips though, especially when I see people doing it :).

Kristi, I'm rooting for you! Good luck meeting your goal. Have fun in Jamaica!

My goal this year was Level 2. I knew it would be a struggle because we were moving and I was having a baby this summer. I did not make it. Currently I am 19,811 points away from Level 2. Next year should be easier. However; my sister-in-law and I are applying for Amazing Race, so if we get on the show I doubt I will have the points needed for the Pampered Chef trip. I would be sooo STOKED to get on the show though!!

:D
mrssyvo said:
I am 6800 points from the San Fran trip, with 5 catalog and 2 BIG kitchen shows in December. I am waiting and watching for my miiracle !!!!

You can DO IT!!!:D :D I am now $3300 away from San Fran and I still have a recruit to qualify! Praying to god and keeping my fingers crossed!!;)

My first super starter month was August so I'm still a little over 10,000 away from even level one. Maybe next year!

I'm still about 16,000 away from Level 3. I worked so hard to get TPC so that I could be sure to get the extra night and the Treasure Hunt, I can't miss it now!! I've got one recruit who should qualify, one who may not quite qualify, three who probaly won't do a thing, and I shouldn't have any trouble submitting $3000 in sales. So, I've still got to come up with about 11,000 points! I'm offering free kits to anyone who qualifies before the end of 2006. Think I can get 4-6 signed and qualified? I'm hoping to get the 4 recruits who aren't doing anything to just find 4 people to each buy a $150 gift.

Chef Kearns said:
My goal this year was Level 2. I knew it would be a struggle because we were moving and I was having a baby this summer. I did not make it. Currently I am 19,811 points away from Level 2. Next year should be easier. However; my sister-in-law and I are applying for Amazing Race, so if we get on the show I doubt I will have the points needed for the Pampered Chef trip. I would be sooo STOKED to get on the show though!!

You HAVE to tell us if you get on there!:D

Related to Where Are You at With Golden Treasures?

1. What is Golden Treasures?

Golden Treasures is a collection of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware offered by Pampered Chef. These products are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable.

2. Where can I find Golden Treasures products?

You can find Golden Treasures products on the Pampered Chef website, through a Pampered Chef consultant, or at select retail locations.

3. Are Golden Treasures products only for professional chefs?

No, Golden Treasures products are designed for home cooks of all levels. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced chef, these tools can help elevate your cooking game.

4. What makes Golden Treasures products different from other Pampered Chef products?

Golden Treasures products are made with premium materials and have unique features that set them apart from our other products. These items are also often limited edition and are only available for a limited time.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party featuring Golden Treasures products?

Yes, you can host a party and feature Golden Treasures products as part of your party's theme. Your consultant can help you choose the best products to showcase and offer special deals for your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Paige Dixon
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
LindaLu