• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Golden Treasures Achievers Yet?

In summary, Gourmet Girl Recruits are shooting for a trip to Atlantis and Becca is shooting for Disney World.
lacychef
I thought this would be fun to see....the weekly bites got me thinking since it said we're halfway through the earning period for Golden Treasures. I had to go check out my points;) I'm about 1000 away from level 1 (yea!) but I'm going to be busting my booty the rest of the year to try to earn SanFran.
I was just curious to see who all else is shooting for a trip!
I keep wishing they'd announce at conference that there doing another double points month...wouldn't that be awesome!:D

Lacy:

I'm right about the same level with you! I've got a little under 500 points to Level 1, but I am bound and determined to make San Francisco! I haven't hit a level 2 since I moved from NJ to PA and I couldn't take the San Antonio trip then because we were moving!:rolleyes: I am ready to take a vacation - the Pampered Chef way!

Mary

I just checked, I am now more than halfway there to level 3!!!! As long as I stay on track, I'll be going to Atlantis! I did the short cruise and it was great, can't wait to do this one!!

I have achieved level 1 already, on track for level 2, and stretching for level 3. I have 3 recruits, none yet qualified. I plan on promoting to Director by fall, so hopefully I will be at Atlantis.

I am on track for Level 2 with almost 27,000 points!!:D I'm shooting for the San Fran trip! Come on recruits!!!:D

I just signed in April and am on track for earning level 1 -- which would be awesome, as when I signed I just wanted to make enough to pay my student loans each month!

March was my SS1 and I am over halfway to Level 1 and you know, I would be thrilled to make that - this is my 4th direct sales company and definitely the best!

Almost to AtlantisI will have 54,000 points at the end of June and I have 8 recruits that need to qualify. Once each of them does that will be an additional 16,000 points (2,000 per recruit) which gives me 70,000 points - I need 68,000 for Atlantis! I am so pumped!

I've earned Disney and the Cruise at Level 2 so I'm pumped about Level 3. Plus I earned TPC so that means an extra day in Atlantis - woohoo!! I can't wait!!:D

Becca that is awesome! Any tips to share with the rest of us on that recruiting that you seem to have down pat? :)

GourmetGirl said:
Becca that is awesome! Any tips to share with the rest of us on that recruiting that you seem to have down pat? :)

Hey Gourmet Girl, I know this sounds basic but there's really no secret - Just Ask! My Cluster will tell you that I'm big on "just asking" everyone! In fact, every month at our Team Meeting we have a "JUST ASK" challenge. All month long our team members are challenged to JUST ASK people about the business opportunity. For every one person you ask, you get your name in a drawing one time for a free $10 gas card. If you ask 20 people, you get your name in 20 times. It's easy to get in for the incentive and multiple times we've seen recruits come out of it. Every month we have tons of names in the drawing! You never know who might decide PC is just what they've been looking for or just what they need. Statistics show that 1 in 10 say yes to the business opportunity. BUT think about it - if you're never hearing no, you'll NEVER hear yes. So many people are afraid of hearing no because they take it as rejection. They are not telling YOU no, they are just saying no to the service, or opportunity that you are offering. PLUS, often times a No is not a no never, it's a no not right now - so always ask if it's ok to check back with them at a later time, or let them know when special incentives are announced.

Your first resource to turn to are your hosts. They are essentially very part time Consultants. They make their list of who to invite, they invite them and they tell all of their friends and family (we hope :p ) about their party and how excited they are to be hosting it. Well, that's what we do as Consultants. We make our "list of 100" and let everyone know about our new business. Then we let everyone know how exciting it is and how beneficial it will be for them to help us out. The only difference is your host is spending money and you are making money.

The best question you can ask someone who is thinking about it is "Why Not?". Once they know the reasons "why" they should give PC a shot, they have all of the head info to make a decision. So, why NOT try it out? That's where the heart tug comes in. If logically, in their head, they can't think of a reason why NOT to, and you can get them past any obstacles they may be feeling in their heart (not knowing enough people, not knowing what to do, not knowing what to say, failure, etc.) then they'll try it. It's a win win opportunity for anyone who trys. Worst case scenario for a Consultant (with the exclusion of Kit Nappers), they buy the kit for $90 and do a couple of shows. Let's say they only even do 1 show and it's $500. They make $100 and spent $90, maybe even $50. Either way, they've made their money back plus some AND received $350 worth of products to keep forever. The only thing they've lost is the time it took to see if PC might be the best thing that ever happened to them. And you and I both know that's nothing lost - only something gained for trying something new. It may not be what they are looking for, but it just might be EXACTLY what they needed.

I know that all seems basic and you probably have heard it 100 times - but it's working and so my suggestion is just to stick with the basics :)

Even though it's basic, it is still good to hear it again and again from people other than my director :) I liked hearing "if you're not hearing no, then you're not going to hear yes" That makes tons of sense... I may have to type it up and put it in my office! :) Thanks for the advice!

GourmetGirl said:
Even though it's basic, it is still good to hear it again and again from people other than my director :) I liked hearing "if you're not hearing no, then you're not going to hear yes" That makes tons of sense... I may have to type it up and put it in my office! :) Thanks for the advice!

Every now and then I have to remind myself of that too, haha! Glad to help - good luck with your recruiting! Are you going to Conference? If so, you'll get great tips at Conference on recruiting!! You'll get great tips and advice on EVERYTHING...but especially recruiting if that's where you are wanting to focus your business on.

This year I had my goal at achieving Level 2. I am on track. Last year I achieved Level 1 and was thrilled! I have Level 1 already this year.

This year has been and will continue to be a crazy year! I had a baby less than 30 days ago and will be moving in less than 30 days. So we have to make our house show-ready (with 3 busy kids and a newborn no less) and keep it that way AND prepare for the new house. I still need to select flooring. We are moving from Phoenix, AZ to San Antonio, TX so picking flooring is no easy treat.

However, I am still trying to do shows. I had my first post-baby party on Sunday and I have 2 more this week. I am set to do 6 in July and have 4 set up in San Antonio for August. Now all I need is some darned recruits!!

I have already reached level 1 and am only 2300 points shy of Level 2. I was REALLY hoping to hit level 2 by Conference but unless my latest recruit busts her butt and qualifies immediately tht's not happening. Her first show is July 15 (I am in wave 3). My last 4 recruits before her turned out to be kit-nappers. what a total kick in the pants :(

I reached level 1 and I'm on track for level 2. I REALLY want to go to Atlantis, though, so I'm going to kick it up a notch in August! July is out with a business trip, vacay, and conference. I have 3 shows already and I'm still working on more. According to the calculator, if I become a director by December, I need about $4200 a month, which I don't think is ridiculous. WORK IT BABY!!

I'm a bit over 33,000 points, shooting for Atlantis. I'm terrible at helping recruits qualify, so that's my TPC goal for next year. Imagine what 10 qualified recruits before the end of 2006 would do for my points!! Anyhow, I suppose it's just like my personal life- everyone wants to marry me, nobody wants to stay married to me- everyone wants to sign up, nobody wants to do shows!! I heard it eloquently on a workshop tape once- I'm good at the seduction.

It seems as though not alot of training is offered on retaining or qualifying consultants. What are your secrets for getting them qualified first of all, then retaining them?

It seems as though not alot of training is offered on retaining or qualifying consultants. What are your secrets for getting them qualified first of all, then retaining them?[/QUOTE]

Just keep reminding them that only $200 every 2 months keeps them active to at least get the NEW products that come out twice a year at 1/2 off!!!--later may come a time they turn something in--I have 3 who this month should come off inactive list!!! which is just selling $200 this month---:D
If people work full time sometimes it takes a little effort to get it where they can do both monthly??

Paige Dixon said:
It seems as though not alot of training is offered on retaining or qualifying consultants. What are your secrets for getting them qualified first of all, then retaining them?

Paige,

I don't know if it was on this site or where I read this. . .

Give your new recruit all the materials to host 4 catalog shows. Have them put these shows into place RIGHT AWAY. Soon after they get there kit (and their Pampered Partner up and running), they can put there catalog shows into the system and they could be qualified consultants before they present their first Cooking Show.

I think this is an awesome idea and plan to use it. . .if I ever get another recruit. :eek:

I always give my recruits 4 or 5 packets 1st thing --so they don't have to make them and all they have to do is call to set up-at least one packet for the month after--like now I gave her 4 july and 1 august--the kits are taking long to arrive--or it just seems that way--I got rid of a paperwork box to make sure I didn't get charged for it--the same day a consultant picked it up --my host wanted to join--I had 2 shows so far this month and signed both!!!!
Show tonite---too many ball games this month to do many

AWESOME everyone:D And thanks to those who added some recruiting tips, that's something I need to work better at. Keep up the good work:)

Honestly, I would be happy(ish) with San Francisco...just because DH and I honeymooned there so it holds a special place in our hearts and we would love to go back...also because Atlantis is a hop skip & jump from us (we're in South FL) so it doesn't seem so exciting...BUT now that I earned TPC I am DETERMINED to get to Atlantis so I can do all the special TPC stuff there and get an extra day there...so I am working working working and trying like mad to qualify these people!!!

I guess I hate to encourage consultants to start their business with catalog shows because they are almost never business-building. The show's the thing! Cooking shows create the bookings to sustain their businesses! Also, they seem anxious to get enough business to earn a slightly substantial paycheck, so I don't think catalog shows would be much more than a let down when it came time for payday.

Paige Dixon said:
I guess I hate to encourage consultants to start their business with catalog shows because they are almost never business-building. The show's the thing! Cooking shows create the bookings to sustain their businesses! Also, they seem anxious to get enough business to earn a slightly substantial paycheck, so I don't think catalog shows would be much more than a let down when it came time for payday.

I tend to agree with you. . .but if it can mean the difference between a kitnapper (or someone who is going to take months to qualify) and a qualified recruit, I'm willing to try. Your new recruits should of course seek cooking shows, but for those people who just don't want to invite guest into their homes the catalog show could be just the ticket.

I don't know about you, but I really didn't do much with catalog shows (which I now consider nearly "free" money) when I started. I didn't understand the reason for offering this service. Why should our recruits wait? They can use these handy shows right off the bat.

Wow!!! Everyone is doing SOOOO well so far. Way to go! It's hard to believe this year is already 1/2 over. Time flies when you're having fun!:D I'm on track for Level 3 (and the more months in a row this happens, the more convinced I am that I WILL get Level 3). I have 37,503 points right now and a new consultant about to sign. I have a lot of potential recruits who are major fence-sitters, so I hope whatever the promotion is in July for recruiting may tempt people to sign. We always do a BIG cluster meeting in August after the new products and recipes come out. We have an incredible amount of food because we each practice a new recipe from Season's Best and bring it and we invite LOTS of guests and make it a "Sampling of the Pampered Chef." I always look forward to that because I invite those fence-sitters. So, the next couple months will be really exciting to see who signs up. Then I'll just need to help them qualify.:D

GREAT JOB EVERYBODY!!

I am really pumped too, I have 24,000 pts right now. And I have 2 potential recruits in July. I really want to earn SF, I would love to prove it to my husband and myself that I can do it!!! I need to recruit about 4-5 more people this earn to equal out my sales. I just need to ASK, ASK, ASK. Hope to see you all in SF.

I've already achieved level 1, I'm about $14k away from level 2, and I'm on track for level 3 as long as I can keep my momentun going and hire some more recruits!

Wow, you guys are amazing! Anything given for 3000 points, LOL???

I am psyched because this is my first year and I already got to level one. I had stopped hoping for level 2... but now I am thinking it might just be achievable! I am definately going to try!

I'm at 28,000 and still shooting for Atlantis. I have 3 recruits that should be qualifying in July, and I have one possible on the fence, which if she signs and qualifies will make me a Director(3000 point more!)! So that is an additional 11,000 points right there! I am working on recruiting....it seems a lot easier than sales right now!

I can only try to make Atlantis one day at a time~

I've reached level one, am hopeful for level 2, but not counting on it. I'll be thrilled to get $ towards conference or gift certificate towards somewhere.

Hope everyone achieves what they hope for and more!!

Lisa

Related to Any Golden Treasures Achievers Yet?

1. How do I earn points for Golden Treasures?

Earning points for Golden Treasures is easy! Simply make purchases with your company credit card, enroll in the company's loyalty program, or participate in company-sponsored events and promotions.

2. How many points do I need to earn to achieve a Golden Treasure?

The number of points needed to achieve a Golden Treasure varies depending on the level. For level 1, you need 10,000 points, for level 2 you need 15,000 points, and for level 3 you need 25,000 points.

3. Can I earn points for Golden Treasures retroactively?

No, unfortunately points for Golden Treasures can only be earned during the designated earning period. However, you can still earn points for future Golden Treasures.

4. What are the benefits of achieving a Golden Treasure?

Earning a Golden Treasure comes with various benefits, such as recognition, exclusive perks and discounts, and the opportunity to attend the annual Golden Treasures trip.

5. When is the deadline to earn points for Golden Treasures?

The deadline to earn points for Golden Treasures is the end of the designated earning period, typically the end of the company's fiscal year. This year's earning period ends on December 31st.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefkristin
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • lockhartkitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies