• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Are You at With the Choice Is Yours Incentive Trip?.....

In summary, Leggy is nearing the end of her first year and has a few shows left to go in order to earn the incentive trip to Paris. Kristin is also close to the end of her first year and has 41,000 points still needed to earn the incentive trip. Janet is close to the end of her first year and has not yet earned the incentive trip. Leggy is excited for her first year of personal coaching and Kristin is excited for her first year of personal coaching but is unsure if she wants to work hard to earn the trip.

Where are you with the incentive trip?

• I made Level 4!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I'm wondering where everyone is so if anyone like me needs an extra push to the end, we have it in one place!

I currently have 44,503 points and I need 52k for the FREE cruise!! I'll do it! I have one girl to qualify in 3 weeks and will hopefully sign a couple more!!!

So, where are you at with the incentive trip??:D

Last edited:
Less than $3000 to go for Level 2!!!! Woo hooo!!!:)

great job Becky!! I'm almost there myself!! I just need some shows!! I'll do it!!

I am about 18,000 points away from level 4...with one recruit soon-to-qualify and one more recruit hopefully-to-qualify...6 shows + 1 FR firm on the books for November, and one more possibly for November (waiting on the guest list)...only two on the books for December so far...if the FR goes exceptionally well, the recruits qualify, and no shows cancel, I SHOULD be able to pull it off.

I'm with ya Carolyn, just need my shows to hold.... I'll be squeaking out level 4......

I made Level 1! I'm very excited for my first full year of PC. Next year I am going to make Level 2!!!!

None of the answers fit me...I didn't sign late in the year but am more of a hobbyist with this.

My goal was 10,000 points for the whole year. I am at about 8500 and still have a recruit not qualified so I will definitely get 10,000 which means I met my personal goal.

I'm currently 15K shy of Level 4. Based on new team members who should qualify this month and sales already in P3, I will be about 8K shy. I have a couple shows remaining, but I'm unexpectedly moving back to the US (for good reasons:) ). I've curtailed my show schedule and bumped up my training time with the members of my team. If I make it to Level 4, I make it....if not, that's okay too (but I'm not kidding myself...it will hurt to just miss it!:eek: )

On the happy side, yesterday was the one year anniversary of my first show. :balloon:

leggy

Way to go Leggy!! One year and you've made Level 4 (almost)!! Congratulations!

legacypc46 said:
I'm currently 15K shy of Level 4. Based on new team members who should qualify this month and sales already in P3, I will be about 8K shy. I have a couple shows remaining, but I'm unexpectedly moving back to the US (for good reasons:) ). I've curtailed my show schedule and bumped up my training time with the members of my team. If I make it to Level 4, I make it....if not, that's okay too (but I'm not kidding myself...it will hurt to just miss it!:eek: )

On the happy side, yesterday was the one year anniversary of my first show. :balloon:

leggy

Where in the US are ya headed Leggy?

I'm at just about 30,000 points......level 1 in the bag, but not enough to make level 2:cry:

NEXT YEAR!!!

How do the levels work for your incentive trip and where do you get to go? Up in Canada we have a different structure. We have a trip for 1 or a trip for 2 and they are both to the same location....Paris. I am about 7000 points away from the trip for 2 and very excited

I'm 2,100 away from Level 2 after my last 2 consultants qualify this month. They each need 1 more show.

I have 41,000 points right now. If I work my behind off and if my recruits qualify and if I can find one or two more and promote to dirtector, I just might make it. I'm just not so sure I want to work that hard. With family life and other commitments I just don't have enough hours in the day. We'll see.

janetupnorth said:
None of the answers fit me...I didn't sign late in the year but am more of a hobbyist with this.

Sorry Janet!! I tried to think of everything!!! Congrats on making your goal though. :D :D

Leggy,Congrats on earning such a large trip in your first year!! You should be very proud of yourself. :D

But there is no choice here for NO WAY! I had a horrible year.

chefkristin said:
But there is no choice here for NO WAY! I had a horrible year.
I'm sorry Kristin!! If it wasn't for recruiting this year, I wouldn't be going anywhere!! There's always next year, right?;)

Yes!! I have a totally different outlook since conference. My November is looking great!! I have a HUGE vendor fair tomorrow that I put together all by myself!!
We are gonna have a cash bar and the onsite caterer will be there promoting his business for weddings and special events so he will have samples of hot appetizers! We are all bringing a raffle item and a dessert to feed the people.

Check out my flyer!

Anyone feeling like they are hitting the end of the road...GO TO CONFERENCE!!

Attachments

• POSTER_02.pdf
    382.3 KB · Views: 286
I'm currently at 11,700 - I'm hoping to make it to level 1 though it is a distance away. My 1st show was at the end of February so I didn't get to take part in the double points much and then my business started off pretty slow. I'm just now getting my calendar where I want it with 8 shows and 2 fund-raisers booked for November and 3 shows currently booked each in December and January. So.... if I can just get my show average up then I will be in good shape :). Plus of course I'm on my way to director - I only need 5 more recruits - that will always help! :DWe'll see - it would be nice to say I earned an incentive my first year -- Oh and how I would have loved London!!When do we learn the incentive trips for next year?

jcsmilez said:
I'm currently at 11,700 - I'm hoping to make it to level 1 though it is a distance away. My 1st show was at the end of February so I didn't get to take part in the double points much and then my business started off pretty slow. I'm just now getting my calendar where I want it with 8 shows and 2 fund-raisers booked for November and 3 shows currently booked each in December and January. So.... if I can just get my show average up then I will be in good shape :).

Plus of course I'm on my way to director - I only need 5 more recruits - that will always help! :D

We'll see - it would be nice to say I earned an incentive my first year -- Oh and how I would have loved London!!

When do we learn the incentive trips for next year?

We find out about the next years incentive trips at Leadership in January!
Congrats on your FREE cookware!!

Kristin,
I like your flyer!! Good Luck with it this weekend!:D

PampMomof3 said:

Kristin,
I like your flyer!! Good Luck with it this weekend!:D
Thanks Kristi! I have one at someones house on Sunday. Another girl in my cluster asked if I could cover it for her because she had a scheduling conflict.
So we shall see. I did not even have a chance to invite anyone to it or send the host catalogs or anything. I am flying by the seat of my pants on this one!

Thanks Kristi!

And the cookware - my hubby is loving it - he actually sold two sets for me because he couldn't stop talking about it! :D

i will get level one, I only need like 4,000 points.

jcsmilez said:
Thanks Kristi!

And the cookware - my hubby is loving it - he actually sold two sets for me because he couldn't stop talking about it! :D

That's awesome Tristen! I love it when the hubby hops on board!! Good for you!! :D

Well, I just joined PC mid June. And I just checked my tracker, and I have just over 11000 points. So I guess I would have done level 1 if I had a full year? I too like Janet am only a "hobbyist". I do like 2 or 3 shows a month and that keeps me in my happy place :)

I'm just over 4000 points away from level 1, which I am hoping to hit this month. If not, I will definitely hit it in December. I have at least 6 cooking shows this month, 1 catalog & a Taste of Home vendor event that I'm hoping will get me more bookings this year. I have 2 cooking shows dated for December & a possible bridal shower too so far. I'm pretty pleased because I had a pretty pathetic July & August & took October off to have my baby.

But next year it will be AT LEAST level 2! I want to earn a trip for my DH! But I'm going to focus on recruiting next year too so I don't have to do all the points myself like I did this year! I'm also going to book our double points month full so I can get as many "free" points as I can!

dannyzmom said:
Where in the US are ya headed Leggy?

I'm initially coming your way Carolyn! We're (finally) fully moving into the home we built just north of Orlando....only to make a smaller move again in February (to PA), but not sure yet (too complicated to explain). :rolleyes:

legacypc46 said:
I'm initially coming your way Carolyn! We're (finally) fully moving into the home we built just north of Orlando....only to make a smaller move again in February (to PA), but not sure yet (too complicated to explain). :rolleyes:

You'll be about 4 hours from me...and then where in PA are ya headed?

legacypc46 said:

Well if you're heading a little north of O-town, you're closer to me, about 2 hours. maybe 1.

Ooops! I voted for the wrong one; I voted for level 3 but I'm actually about 10,000 away from level 2! I will be cruising.....Hopefully my 2 recruits qualify, & I'm off to a good Nov....I will do whatever it takes to earn that trip!

lacychef said:
Ooops! I voted for the wrong one; I voted for level 3 but I'm actually about 10,000 away from level 2! I will be cruising.....Hopefully my 2 recruits qualify, & I'm off to a good Nov....I will do whatever it takes to earn that trip!
Maybe I'll see you there! I'm 11,910 points away. :( I have 4 of 8 recruits that still need to qualify, but my sales are not that high so I really have to PUSH! :)

I have 6k to make it to level 1 and I will get it I booked Nov like crazy I plan on getting 6k for the month of Nov. This will be my 1st incentive trip earning since I started 2 1/2 yrs ago.

where do i find these levels you speak of?

go to CC and click on consultant incentives the go to the choice is yours tracking guide and it will show you the points you need to get to level 1, 2, 3 and 4

dannyzmom said:
You'll be about 4 hours from me...and then where in PA are ya headed?

I would love to get together some time....I know the area (I lived in West Palm/Jupiter a couple years). As for PA, if it happens, it will likely be a little south of Harrisburg

PampMomof3, where are you at?

(sorry for hijacking the thread!)

legacypc46 said:
I would love to get together some time....I know the area (I lived in West Palm/Jupiter a couple years). As for PA, if it happens, it will likely be a little south of Harrisburg

PampMomof3, where are you at?

(sorry for hijacking the thread!)

We would like to get up to the Orlando area one of these days...when are you getting settled in? Maybe we can plan a family weekend in WDW after you arrive and then we could meet up for dinner or something while we're up there!

Jennie4PC said:
go to CC and click on consultant incentives the go to the choice is yours tracking guide and it will show you the points you need to get to level 1, 2, 3 and 4

Thank you, Jennie!:balloon:

Denarella said:
Thank you, Jennie!:balloon:

I think because Im still within my 90 period, it doesnt have the levels yet? It just charts my 60 day and my 90 periods....:confused:

No, Denaralla it should still track your trip incentive points.

Under the tab "Consultant Incentives" click on "My incentives calculator" then click on "The Choice is Yours"

That will show you exactly where you are in the program. If you have earned any level the area will be shaded.

Under the tab "Consultant Incentives" click on "The Choice is Yours"

That will detail the trips and how to earn points.

Chef Kearns said:
No, Denaralla it should still track your trip incentive points.

Under the tab "Consultant Incentives" click on "My incentives calculator" then click on "The Choice is Yours"

That will show you exactly where you are in the program. If you have earned any level the area will be shaded.

Under the tab "Consultant Incentives" click on "The Choice is Yours"

That will detail the trips and how to earn points.

Thank you....there's SOOO much to absorb!:yuck:

Denarella said:
Thank you....there's SOOO much to absorb!:yuck:

Yes there is!!!

Leggy, I live on the East Coast~Melbourne Florida.

Everybody is ROCKIN out this year! Look at us Cheffers earning free stuff!!

Related to Where Are You at With the Choice Is Yours Incentive Trip?.....

1. What is the Choice Is Yours Incentive Trip?

The Choice Is Yours Incentive Trip is a rewards program offered by Pampered Chef for its consultants. It is a chance to earn a free cruise by meeting certain sales and recruiting goals.

2. How many points do I need to qualify for the incentive trip?

You need 52,000 points to qualify for the free cruise. There are also lower point levels that offer discounted cruise packages.

3. How do I earn points for the incentive trip?

You can earn points by making sales, recruiting new consultants, and achieving certain milestones within your first 90 days with Pampered Chef. The exact point breakdown can be found on the incentive trip website.

4. When is the deadline to earn points for the incentive trip?

The deadline to earn points for the incentive trip is typically the end of the Pampered Chef season, which is usually in the summer. However, it is best to check the official incentive trip website for the exact deadline each year.

5. Can I still earn the incentive trip if I don't have enough points yet?

Yes, you can still earn the incentive trip if you don't have enough points yet. You have until the deadline to earn the required points, so keep working hard and recruiting new consultants to reach your goal!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Bren706
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
cincychef
Replies
Views