• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Wondering Where People Will Be Parking? We Are Staying at the

In summary, guests attending an event at the hotel can park in the designated parking lot or garage. If those are full, there may be overflow parking available nearby. Parking is free for hotel guests and they will receive a parking pass upon check-in. Overnight parking is only available for hotel guests and there may be height limitations for the parking garage. Reserving a specific parking spot is not currently an option, but the hotel's parking facilities are typically able to accommodate all guests and event attendees.
mamavazquez
Just wondering where people will be parking? We are staying at the Hyatt the cheapest I found are that area is $14 overnight....anyone found any better deals?

Sorry I can't help ya, but I just had to say hi since you're in wave 1;) I will be flying in, so don't have to worry about parking!

Have you asked the Hyatt what their rates are for hotel guests?

I don't have any great answers for you but this site might help:

http://www.chicagotraveler.com/chicago_parking.htm

Last year I parked at the hotel. It was like $20 or so per night. I had the possibility of a family emergency last year so I felt it was worth it to have the car right there - if I needed to leave in the middle of the night I wouldn't have to pay for a cab to get to the car + it was safer than going alone in the middle of the night to another garage...

You can park at McCormick Center for less and then take the PC shuttle to your hotel. Last year they also offered parking at HO with a shuttle for very little but there were only a few shuttles.

Related to Just Wondering Where People Will Be Parking? We Are Staying at the

1. Where can guests park if they are attending an event at the hotel?

Guests can park in the hotel's designated parking lot or garage. If those are full, there may be overflow parking available nearby. Please check with the hotel staff for specific instructions.

2. Is parking free for hotel guests?

Yes, parking is free for hotel guests. You will receive a parking pass upon check-in that will allow you to park for free during your stay.

3. Can I park overnight at the hotel if I am not a guest?

Unfortunately, overnight parking is only available for hotel guests. If you are attending an event at the hotel, we recommend using a ride-sharing service or finding parking in a nearby public lot.

4. Are there any restrictions on parking, such as height limitations or RV parking?

Yes, there may be height limitations for the hotel's parking garage. If you are driving an RV or have a vehicle that exceeds the height limit, please contact the hotel in advance to make arrangements for alternative parking.

5. Can I reserve a parking spot in advance?

At this time, we do not offer the option to reserve a specific parking spot. However, the hotel's parking lot and garage are typically able to accommodate all guests and event attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies