• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Are You All Holding Your Cluster Meetings if Not in Your House?

In summary, my director has cluster meetings alternately at her home, a local Marriott, and at a consultant's new restaurant.
chefmissyb
I have a small house. Any suggestions as to where to hold a cluster meeting?

ME :)

HotelMy Director joins with 2 others every other month at a local Marriott Hotel and on the other months she has it at her home... :)

My director alternates off and on one month she has it at a meeting room in a church's rec building, and the next month she has it at another consultant's new restaurant's side room.

We alternate / volunteer our homes. Whichever cluster member wants to open their home for the following month.

meeting locationWith six kids, it's not practical to try to add a bunch of PC consultants and hold a productive meeting! We hold ours at a house the city owns -- used to be a fancy private residence and now is rented out for meetings, small fairs, weddings, etc. We found out about it because several yrs ago someone in our cluster attended an event there -- check with your city offices or chamber of commerce and see if they have anything like that. This place is nice since it's a house and has a full kitchen also.

One of my downline directors uses a community hall at one of her consultant's church and it's a big room with a full kitchen, too -- maybe that would be a good option to look into.

Public libraries also often have meeting rooms, although they may not allow food and also sometimes don't let businesses meet there.

~~ Jill

My Director has our Cluster meetings at a meeting room in town at a retirement home. You can always ask around somewhere about meeting places that you can get in town. Hope this helps. ;)

I host my Pampered Chef cluster meetings at Coffe D'Vine, a great little coffehouse on Vine Street run by a church. We sip our coffee, sit on comfortable furniture, and enjoy the great atmosphere. We often see people we know -- a great way to get bookings and recruit leads.

Last edited:

1. Where are the cluster meetings usually held?

At Pampered Chef, our cluster meetings are typically held at our local office or at a rented event space.

2. Are there any virtual options for attending cluster meetings?

Yes, we offer virtual options for attending our cluster meetings through video conferencing platforms.

3. Can I host a cluster meeting at my own house?

While we appreciate the offer, we prefer to hold our cluster meetings in a professional setting to ensure a comfortable and productive environment for all attendees.

4. Are there any fees associated with attending a cluster meeting?

No, there are no fees for attending our cluster meetings. They are free for all Pampered Chef consultants.

5. How often are cluster meetings held?

Cluster meetings are typically held once a month, but the frequency may vary depending on the location and availability of our consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roberta M. Szymanowski
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Katiek77
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • melindagilbert