• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will We Be Able to Order the Fall Sample Packages?

T
tashayoung
I signed in June and didn't get any sales to go towards Sell-a-thon. I'm assuming that I'll be able to purchase the sample packs like we have now...but when?

You'll be getting your season change-over info in the mail at the end of the month....the order form will be in there to purchase the products at 1/2 price. And I'm sure you will be wanting them all!

I think consultants get the changeover kits by the 31st. As soon as you have the money you can buy the half price packages (4 different price ranges) until October 1st (or Sept. 30, not sure).

Related to When Will We Be Able to Order the Fall Sample Packages?

1. When will the fall sample packages be available for ordering?

The exact date for when the fall sample packages will be available for ordering is not yet determined. However, it is typically around late August to early September.

2. I signed up in June but didn't get any sales to go towards the Sell-a-thon. Will I still be able to purchase the sample packs?

Yes, as long as you are a registered seller with the company, you will be able to purchase the sample packs when they become available. Your sales for the Sell-a-thon are not a determining factor for purchasing the sample packs.

3. Can I purchase the sample packs like we have now?

Yes, the sample packs for the fall season will be available for purchase in the same way as they have been in the past. You can order them through the company's website or through your sales representative.

4. Will the fall sample packages be the same as previous years?

The contents of the fall sample packages may vary from year to year. However, they will most likely include popular and new products for the fall season.

5. Is there a limit to how many fall sample packages I can order?

There is typically a limit to how many sample packs you can purchase, as they are in high demand. However, this limit may vary depending on the company's policies and availability of the sample packs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • jimgass
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • kam