• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Can You Purchase New Fall/Winter Items

In summary, Pampered Chef has answered the top 5 most frequently asked questions about when customers can purchase new Fall/Winter items. The new products will be available for purchase on August 1st, and there are no pre-order options. Customers can expect special deals and promotions, and can purchase through a consultant or online. The new items will also be available internationally, with potential variations in availability depending on location.
pampermeann
When are we able to purchase the items that I did not qualify to get for free? I got the 2 shows in June - but didn't make the $$ part. I will have the shows for July - but ?? about the $$. Do they come out at a certain time so to have for the fall shows?

We'll have an opportunity to purchase samples when we get our changeover kits in late July/early August.

I believe they said we could start ordering the first week of August. I think I remember reading that somewhere.

Related to When Can You Purchase New Fall/Winter Items

When Can You Purchase New Fall/Winter Items?

At Pampered Chef, we understand the excitement of getting your hands on new products for the upcoming season! Here are the answers to the top 5 most frequently asked questions about when you can purchase new Fall/Winter items:

1. When will the new Fall/Winter products be available for purchase?

The new Fall/Winter items will be available for purchase on August 1st. Mark your calendars and get ready to shop!

2. Can I pre-order or pre-purchase the new Fall/Winter items?

Unfortunately, we do not offer pre-orders or pre-purchases for our new products. They will all be available for purchase on August 1st.

3. Will there be any special deals or promotions for the new Fall/Winter items?

We always have exciting deals and promotions for our new product releases! Be sure to check our website and social media pages for any updates and announcements.

4. Can I purchase the new Fall/Winter items through a consultant or only online?

You can purchase the new Fall/Winter items through a consultant or online through our website. We recommend contacting your consultant for a more personalized shopping experience and to take advantage of any host rewards or discounts.

5. Will the new Fall/Winter items be available internationally?

Yes, the new Fall/Winter items will be available internationally. However, please note that availability may vary depending on your location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaylin
  • gilliandanielle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • Telynn