• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will Fall Items Ship? Has Anyone Received Theirs Yet?

In summary, the fall paperwork will become effective on September 1st, and you can order supplies beginning on July 25th.
pamperedtiffani
I quealified for some of the new fall items, but I have been out of town for the last 2 weeks and wanted to make sure I didn't miss the delivery. Has anyone received theirs yet???

Thanks for the info!

You should receive your new items and your fall paperwork before July 31st!:D

Anyone know when we can begin ordering them? I know someone already posted this, but I don't remember.

I think right after Leadership this year, they posted the link but then took it down for a week. Not exactly sure why but I'm thinking we should be able to next week for sure!:)

If I recall correctly, we can start ordering new supply items as of July 25.

7/25According to the Special Edition of the Consultant News given out at the end of conference we should be able to purchase the catalog & mini catalogs starting July 25th. I think they said we should all receive our change over boxes around that date - I thought somewhere it stated when the directors would start shipping, but I cannot find it. Not sure when we can start ordering fall products.

this was in the Weekly Bites this week...

Fall paperwork packages and sample products will ship to arrive to National Executive Directors, Senior Executive Directors and Executive Directors by July 25, to all other Directors by July 27, and to Consultants by July 31.

For Independent Consultant Agreements received beginning July 28, Super Starter kits will contain the new fall paperwork. If your new recruit is choosing September as Super Starter month one, please do not submit the agreement before July 28. Fall kits shipped between July 31 and Aug. 11 will include a supply of spring paperwork for August Shows.

Fall paperwork becomes effective Sept. 1, and will be available to order beginning July 25. Please continue using spring/summer 2006 catalogs and paperwork through the end of August.

1. When will the new fall items be available for purchase?

The new fall items will be available for purchase starting on [insert date]. You can visit our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

2. Will all new fall items be available at the same time?

No, new fall items will be released in waves. Some items may be available earlier than others. We recommend checking our website or contacting your consultant for the most up-to-date information on specific items.

3. Can I pre-order the new fall items?

Unfortunately, we do not offer pre-orders for our new fall items. They will be available for purchase on [insert date] on our website or through your consultant.

4. Will the new fall items be available in all regions?

Yes, our new fall items will be available for purchase in all regions. However, availability may vary depending on demand and inventory. We recommend checking our website or contacting your consultant for the most accurate information.

5. Are there any promotions or discounts for the new fall items?

We occasionally offer promotions and discounts on our products, including new fall items. We recommend checking our website or contacting your consultant for any current promotions or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaylin
  • kreaser
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchefjaneen
  • trps