• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Received Their Debit Card

In summary, it takes 7-10 business days for a Pampered Chef debit card to arrive after earning enough points. A notification will be sent when the card is shipped and it can be tracked through the account. There is a limit of one card per consultant per month with a maximum redemption of $500. The card can only be used on the Pampered Chef website. If lost or deleted, customer service can issue a new card with the remaining balance.
trps
Silver Member
I chose the card instead of level 2 and thought it was to be in by now. I was hoping to see if anyone else has received theirs.

Thanks

I am going on the trip, but took the travel allowance and that was on my last commission statement. Hope your card isn't far behind!

trps said:
I chose the card instead of level 2 and thought it was to be in by now. I was hoping to see if anyone else has received theirs.

I haven't received mine. The registration for Level 2 closed yesterday, so maybe they'll go out shortly.

I got my Visa card in the mail today! So, it's coming! Hang in there! =)

1. How long does it take to receive my Pampered Chef debit card?

It typically takes 7-10 business days for your debit card to arrive after you have earned enough points to redeem it.

2. How will I know when my debit card has been shipped?

You will receive a notification via email or text message when your debit card has been shipped. You can also track the status of your card by logging into your Pampered Chef account.

3. Is there a limit to how many points I can redeem for a debit card?

Yes, there is a limit of one debit card per consultant per month. The maximum amount you can redeem for a debit card is $500.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef debit card at any store?

No, the debit card can only be used for purchases on the Pampered Chef website. It cannot be used at any other retail or online store.

5. What happens if I accidentally delete or lose my debit card?

If your debit card is lost or accidentally deleted, please contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance. They will be able to issue you a new card with the remaining balance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• shannonjennings
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • lindseystar
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lindseystar
  • julmarsala