• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Would Like to Know of the Ones That Do Open House, Fall/Winter

In summary, the conversation is about different ideas for open house or kickoff events to introduce new products or promote the business. Suggestions include doing a demo-style show with a focus on retiring products and booking for the new season, hosting a customer appreciation event, playing bingo and having a potluck with new recipes, and doing a drawing for product prizes. It is advised to keep the event simple and focus on showcasing the products rather than stressing about details.
nikki70563
Gold Member
I would like to know of the ones that do open house, Fall/Winter Kickoff shows or whatever you call it to introduce your new season what do you do at those shows games, food, etc.?

Re: IdeasI never have any luck with "open houses" where I just have food out and hope people show up!

This time around, I am going to do a normal "demo" type show, but with the emphasis on our retiring products (doing it in August) and booking for September so they can order the new products at THEIR SHOW! I am gonna call it a "sneak peak" show, since they can't order the stuff just yet.

Re: IdeasI'm thinking of doing a Customer Appreciation event (in the Spring I do a Host Appreciation), but not sure what parameters to put on who to invite...amount of purchases? Number of orders? Cookware lovers? Past hosts who maybe wanted to rebook but never did?

The options are so endless I'm not sure which way to turn. I'll be watching this thread closely in the next couple of days.

BTW, my Host Appreciation event usually nets me a small show and at least one booking. It does take a lot of work (I do all the cooking of the 6 new demo recipes--then they vote for their favorite), but it's a ton of fun!

Re: IdeasI make several of the new recipes, & we have a bingo party. I have some "regulars" that come every time & have a blast playing bingo.

Re: Ideas
Chefstover2 said:
(I do all the cooking of the 6 new demo recipes--then they vote for their favorite), but it's a ton of fun!

That's a great idea! Maybe I will do some ahead of time, demo one, and have them vote!

Re: IdeasI am going to do the 6 recipes and have them vote as well. I have already received $200 in orders and haven't gotten out all of the invites!! I am so excited!!!

Re: IdeasI am doing a open house I am going to do it in two sessions once in the morning and once in the evening on the same day on my back deck, I will have a table set up with discontinued items, table for new items, tabel for wedding registry and tabel for food and then I am going to have a basket on a table I am giving away on sept. 1st where for every 60.00 they spend they get their name in and if they book a show they get it in their 3 times.

Here is what my basket looks like;

Last edited:
Re: IdeasMy first open houses didn't go great, but they got better. Haven't done one in awhile and people are excited by the fact that I might do one. Really would LOVE to do one in August, but WAY too much going on. I do food...just a few simple recipes or one year I did quesadillas on my 12" skillet (then kept them great on the stone). People come to see the product, more than the food. Do not stress b/c if you are putting too much time/effort into it, you can't get a good return on it. It tends to be the simple things that get results...vs worrying too much about the details.Oh...and I did a drawing every 1/2 or so and let people choose product that was worth $5-20.

Re: Ideasthanks for all the suggestions

Related to I Would Like to Know of the Ones That Do Open House, Fall/Winter

1. What is an open house event for Pampered Chef?

An open house event for Pampered Chef is a fun and interactive way for you to learn about our products, try out new recipes, and shop for kitchen tools and gadgets. It's a great opportunity to get together with friends and family and have a good time while also discovering our high-quality and innovative cooking and entertaining solutions.

2. When are the fall/winter open house events typically held?

The specific dates for fall/winter open house events can vary, but they are typically held in the months of September through December. This is the time when we release our new fall/winter catalog and showcase our seasonal products and recipes. Keep an eye out for announcements and invitations from your Pampered Chef consultant.

3. How do I find an open house event near me?

If you already have a Pampered Chef consultant, you can reach out to them to inquire about open house events in your area. You can also visit our website and use the "Find a Consultant" tool to locate a consultant near you who may be hosting an open house event. Additionally, you can join our Pampered Chef Facebook group to stay updated on upcoming events and connect with other customers and consultants.

4. Is there a cost to attend an open house event?

No, there is no cost to attend an open house event. These events are free and open to everyone. You can come and go as you please, and there is no pressure to make a purchase. Our goal is to provide a fun and informative experience for all attendees.

5. Can I bring guests to an open house event?

Absolutely! We encourage you to bring friends, family, and anyone who is interested in learning more about Pampered Chef. The more, the merrier! However, we do recommend letting your consultant know in advance if you plan on bringing a larger group so they can prepare accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • Belle4562
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Belle4562
  • babywings76