• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will Registry Be Announced on Website?

In summary, the registry feature on the Pampered Chef website will be available next month. It can be used for any special occasion and offers perks such as a discount on the first purchase and access to exclusive promotions. Items can be added or removed from the registry at any time and guests can purchase directly from the registry on the website.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
Does anyone know when info on the new Wedding Registry will be announced on the website...and a link put on our personal websites? I know that brides cannot register until March 1, but I thought it would be nice to have it announced ahead of time to build the excitement and to advertise you know! Any word?

Cindy~
I am not sure but I am going to my cluster meeting on monday night and we will be doing a whole session on the new registry. If you want to shoot me an email on Mon night or tues I bet I will get that info. Otherwise someone else may have the answer already.
Lisa :)

Wedding Registry on our websitesLisa:

Could you e-mail me what the results of this question or any good information you got on this from your cluster meeting? TIA

Hi Harriet
I would be glad to email you with the results of what I find out about the registry. Will get back to you after my meeting on Mon night.
Lisa

onepamperedmom68 said:
Hi Harriet
I would be glad to email you with the results of what I find out about the registry. Will get back to you after my meeting on Mon night.
Lisa

Thanks so much!

Harriet

1. When will the registry feature be available on the Pampered Chef website?

The registry feature will be available on our website starting next month. We are currently working on finalizing all the details and ensuring a smooth user experience for our customers.

2. Can I create a registry on the Pampered Chef website for a special occasion?

Yes, you can create a registry for any special occasion on our website. Our registry feature will allow you to easily add items from our catalog to your registry and share it with your friends and family.

3. Will there be any perks for creating a registry on the Pampered Chef website?

Absolutely! By creating a registry on our website, you will receive a special discount on your first purchase as a thank you for choosing Pampered Chef. You will also have access to exclusive promotions and offers.

4. Can I add items to my registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can add or remove items from your registry at any time. Simply log in to your account and make the necessary changes. You can also update your registry by contacting our customer service team.

5. Will my guests be able to purchase items directly from my registry on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, your guests will be able to purchase items directly from your registry by clicking on the "Buy Now" button next to the desired item. This will take them to our website where they can complete the purchase and have it shipped directly to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • leshelman