• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Theme Show When will Registry be announced on website?

Cindycooks

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 4, 2005
Does anyone know when info on the new Wedding Registry will be announced on the website...and a link put on our personal websites? I know that brides cannot register until March 1, but I thought it would be nice to have it announced ahead of time to build the excitement and to advertise you know! Any word?

Jan 11, 2006
Cindy~
I am not sure but I am going to my cluster meeting on monday night and we will be doing a whole session on the new registry. If you want to shoot me an email on Mon night or tues I bet I will get that info. Otherwise someone else may have the answer already.
Lisa :)

pamperedharriet

Legacy Member
Jul 21, 2005
Wedding Registry on our websites

Lisa:

Could you e-mail me what the results of this question or any good information you got on this from your cluster meeting? TIA

Jan 11, 2006
Hi Harriet
I would be glad to email you with the results of what I find out about the registry. Will get back to you after my meeting on Mon night.
Lisa

pamperedharriet

Legacy Member
Jul 21, 2005
onepamperedmom68 said:
Hi Harriet
I would be glad to email you with the results of what I find out about the registry. Will get back to you after my meeting on Mon night.
Lisa

Thanks so much!

Harriet