• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will Pampered Chef Send Out 2011 Calendars?

In summary, the 2011 calendars are supposed to be arriving in the mail soon, but some people are concerned that the weekly format will not work for them. Some people who have already received their calendars complain about the new format. They hope that the calendars will be sent soon so that they can decide if they want to use them or buy their own.
Careyann
Gold Member
When do they send us our 2011 calendars? I have so many January requests and no calendar, I'm about ready to go buy one but I keep hoping ours will be coming in the mail soon!!!

Anybody know?

It's usually Thanksgiving I think.

I need one badly too. I think they are keeping the weekly format though which just doesn't work for me, I need to see my entire month at once. I'm waiting until it comes so I can decide weather to use it or go buy my own. I'm getting pretty good at keeping everything updated to my outlook calendar (and I've about got my husband trained too!)so maybe I will be able to adjust to the weekly format since I can see my everything else on outlook.

I wasn't so sure about the weekly when we first got them. I actually used it for the first 3 months and then bought a really small planner with the whole month and then individual days, but in September I went back to the weekly because my show schedule exploded and that small calendar no longer worked, especially with my kids stuff to write in there too. Maybe I'll have to go get something or I suppose I could just print a page off the internet on cardstock to use. I'm already booked up through Dec. and had 5 bookings last night that all said January after I said they could get more free stuff. I so need to start getting these things set in stone so I know who is getting those great hostess letters from me in Dec.!

I also wish that it was a weekly/monthly combined. I like the idea of the weekly calendar and being able to only show hosts 2-3 weeks at a time, but I need to see my entire month at a time, too. I purchased, and use quiet successfully for my entire schedule, a weekly/monthly Franklin Covey last year and will replace that I guess. But I really wish I had the PC info offered in the company calendar to look at every day. I also prefer a personal size - I think mines 8"X6" - it fits in my purse.

I just picked up a weekly calendar with monthly tabs at Office Depot for $2. It's June 2010 - July 2011, which is why it's on clearance. I bought a smaller size, because I wanted something that would fit into my purse, but they had bigger ones, too.

I had too hard of a time with the new format last year and in Feb. went and bought a monthly planner 6.5 x 8.5 or something close. I love it. It has lines on the sides I often write notes on as well. And, plenty of blank pages at the end for notes. I have already had to purchase one for next year--too much going on in January already to wait till November.

I sent an email to HO to see if they might tell us when they are being shipped or if it's another big secret!!!

I imagine we'll receive it soon. I can't remember when they arrived last year, since I didn't use the PC one. I need both monthly and weekly calendars, preferably with room on the weekly calendar to schedule out the day. What I use is very similar to what we had when PC partnered with Franklin-Covey.

I really do think they usually come with a Thanksgiving note. At least they did a couple years back.

We should get them in the next few weeks if they are going to send them - they might be the next thing cut back but they've always sent them in November usually mid-month.

I like the weekly but I too need a monthly for all my stuff so I bought a 8x10 one that had both last July which goes by the school calendar I think August through July. It works perfectly for me. I am so hoping that if we get one from PC it has both formats. We're only talking 12 pages...

spoke with HO today and they said it was being sent mid November. Until then, I made a copy of January and Feb from the new recipe calendar and stapled it to the back of my planner. But yes, I need the new calendar NOW!

when they sent us decent calendars, it was no big deal because they included January and February. Last year's calendar stank and a lot of us went and bought different calendars to get the monthly view we want and need. Dollar stores have decent calendars similar to what we used to get. I just bought my year planner at Walgreens for $2

I wish we got a choice. Sending us a calendar we don't like and won't use is such a waste...

There is a freebie on CCorner down with new consultant stuff on the downloads page. Just print the pages you need. Has both a month calendar on one page, and week across 2 pages. Works for me!

scottcooks said:
There is a freebie on CCorner down with new consultant stuff on the downloads page. Just print the pages you need. Has both a month calendar on one page, and week across 2 pages. Works for me!

Do you have the link for this? The only one I could find was the same one I printed for last year with just the 2-page week, no monthly. Or do you mean you combine the pages you need from the two different calendars?

All I found was the same as NooraK.

Oh my--guess I need more coffee. It is the next item down in the list -- Monthly Planner.

Now that I've gone through the Month-at-a-glance, realize it ends 12/2010.

I bought a very nice black "leather" planner with a binder (7 ring) that's half sheet size 5.5 x 8.5 from Daytimers. I bought it at OfficeMax, OM also carries all the different inserts you might want, you can buy day to day view, weekly view, monthly view, etc inserts for it. The standard planner comes with a monthly view and a whole bunch of their day-to-day insert samples. It's pretty much "make it your own" and I love that.
However, the really nice weekly calendars PC sent us are fantastic as well. I loved the tips they had on the bottom of every other week. I used that one for my work tasks. I'd fill up half of the lines for each day with a list of fresh contacts I was going to call that day and the other half I used to write anything else that I needed to do "ex: Copy X amount of XX at Office Max today." etc.

I ended up using both calendars frequently.

I purchased a new planner a couple wks ago too b/c I was starting to fill Jan.

Per my ED HO listened on the previous planner and the new one will have both monthly/wkly. :)

They send us those...... Great, I ordered one on my supply order today :(

Related to When Will Pampered Chef Send Out 2011 Calendars?

1. How do I purchase a Pampered Chef calendar?

To purchase a Pampered Chef calendar, you can either host a party and earn it as a host reward or purchase it directly from a Pampered Chef consultant. You can find a consultant near you on our website.

2. What is included in the Pampered Chef calendar?

The Pampered Chef calendar includes 12 months of delicious recipes, cooking tips, and beautiful photos. It also comes with a stand for easy display in your kitchen.

3. Can I customize the Pampered Chef calendar?

Unfortunately, the Pampered Chef calendar cannot be customized. However, it features a variety of recipes and tips that will appeal to a wide range of tastes and interests.

4. Is the Pampered Chef calendar reusable?

Yes, the Pampered Chef calendar can be reused every year. Simply remove the old calendar pages and replace them with new ones for the upcoming year.

5. Are there any discounts available for the Pampered Chef calendar?

As a customer, you can earn discounts on the Pampered Chef calendar by hosting a party and earning it as a host reward. You can also check with your consultant for any current promotions or discounts available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Bren706
  • jbondr
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dme.grant
  • Kjurich
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies