• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Pampered Chef Help Me Achieve Work-Life Balance as a New Mom?

In summary, Rebecca had a difficult time finding a job after relocating with her family, so she started working with Pampered Chef. Her business is starting slow but she is determined to make it successful and potentially use it as a way to stay out of the corporate world after her baby arrives. She is seeking advice on how to make her presence known in a positive way at her new job without openly selling Pampered Chef products. Sallie and Katie suggest being subtle and not openly selling at work. They also advise checking company policies before sending Pampered Chef emails on company email and potentially getting a Pampered Chef mug or wearing a lanyard at work.
Bexamo
Long story short - it took me ten months after relocating with my family to get a job, which is why I started with the Pampered Chef. My business is starting slow - I just qualified and it took over two months.

After lots of red tape (my favorite), I start work on Monday!! I want to make the most of the situation and turn it into a business-building opportunity. I am pregnant and the baby is due in November. If I can get the Pampered Chef rolling along as I had hoped to, maybe I won't have to go back to the corporate rat race after the baby... or at least not forever.

SO - I don't know how many people I will be working with, how much interaction we will have... no details at all really. How do I make my presence known in a strong and completely positive way??!? I still have many open dates for June, and I am hoping... :p

Congrats on getting a job, Rebecca; and for having the desire to set a goal to quit ;)

Since you do not know anything about the people at your new job, I would start out with "class". Be subtle. Carry a PC bag, keep a rolled up catalog in your purse, brown bag your lunch with leftovers of a good PC recipe. Tell anyone who asks what you do (want to do) in your spare time.

Share your goals (not the one about quitting after the baby :rolleyes: ) but to earn extra cash, and help others get great tools and learn new recipes.

At my workplace, we can't openly sell. We even are supposed to let our boss know if/when we are considering starting a side job.

But, if we keep up with other work, and are low key about working our business, my boss tends to ignore what is being discussed over the cube walls. (For a while, you couldn't even look at catalogs of any DS business on the premises.)

AND, CHECK BEFORE SENDING PC E-MAILS ON COMPANY E-MAIL.

Have fun on Monday !!

Sallie

Yep - I agree with Sallie... especially with the checking about "selling" at work. I work for a hospital and we are not allowed to solicit on hospital grounds or at official hospital functions. If we do, it is grounds for immediate dismissal.

Thank you Katie and Sallie for the great advice! I am a little nervous about tomorrow - send prayers and happy thoughts!! :)

I'd get a Pampered Chef mug!:)

LanyardDoes anyone know if/where I could find a Pampered Chef lanyard??? I have to wear one at work, so why not be a billboard?! :D

Haven't seen one. Ar eyou going to Conference? Because if you earned the RUFTH/HWC one, you could wear that.

1. How do I know which products to purchase for "Starting on the Right Foot..."?

The "Starting on the Right Foot..." set includes our top-selling products that are essential for any kitchen. These products have been carefully chosen to help you become comfortable and confident in the kitchen.

2. Is there a discount for purchasing the "Starting on the Right Foot..." set?

Yes, there is a discount for purchasing the set. You will save over 10% compared to purchasing each product individually.

3. Can I customize my "Starting on the Right Foot..." set?

Unfortunately, the set cannot be customized as it includes our best-selling products that have been curated to help you get started in the kitchen.

4. Are there any cooking or recipe guides included in the "Starting on the Right Foot..." set?

Yes, the set includes a recipe booklet with easy-to-follow recipes that are perfect for beginners. It also includes a guide on how to use each product effectively.

5. Can I return any products from the "Starting on the Right Foot..." set if I am not satisfied?

Yes, you can return any products from the set within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase and our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christina Wood
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sally Vigil
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Ksiera