• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help for a Consultant Starting Back Up!!

In summary, Pampered Chef is having trouble finding bookings, and their recruiter has moved out of state. They suggest starting with hosting your own show, taking training courses, and also using recipe cards to market themselves.
LaurenAnderson
Hi everyone- I am starting back up my Pampered Chef business, and I am so eager to really hit the ground running. I am having the worst time finding bookings!!! I tote my catalog bag around everywhere and pass out business cards every chance I get! My recruiter has recently moved out of state and is not active as of right now. She is having a really tough time in her life, and I feel as if I am a burden to her. I really need some ideas because I want to grow my business so bad!!!

Help!!:cry:

Have you hosted your own show yet? That's a good start. Also, try Pampering a Business. Doctor and Dentist offices are a good start. Hand a catalog to the receptionist and offer to bring a dessert when you pick them up.

That's all I can think of right now, I'm trudging along on 2 hours of sleep.

Good luck!

Also, go back to your list of 100. Ask your friends and family to host a show. Let them know you are more interested in booking and practice than show totals. This may take some pressure off. Ask them to invite people you do not know and for that guest to bring a friend.

Call guests from previous shows and tell them about the July and Aug host specials.

This time of year is good to start looking for craft fairs and bazaars too.

LaurenAnderson said:
I tote my catalog bag around everywhere and pass out business cards every chance I get!

But have you actually ASKED anyone if they would be willing to host a show for you to restart your business?

GET ON THE PHONE.

You can hand out info till the cows come home. 1 time out of 100 you might get a call. Get their info! Keep door prize slips with your catalogs. I have found most people really do not mind especially if they are getting a full sz catalog.

I have found just coming right out and asking is the best way!

Have you taken the Training Courses offered online on Consultants Corner?

I would start there. Also - download and listen to some of the workshops on bookings. Those can be very helpful in giving you words to use and ideas for getting bookings.

Also instead of a business card, I suggest getting the recipe cards and attaching a label with your information on it. Someone will toss away a business card, but rarely will they toss away a recipe card, especially if it looks really yummy!

1. How can I re-engage with my previous customers?

One way to re-engage with previous customers is to send out a personalized email or message reminding them about your business and any upcoming promotions or events. You can also reach out to them through social media or attend local networking events to reconnect with them in person.

2. How do I get back into the groove of hosting parties?

Start by reaching out to friends and family to host a party for you. This will help you get back into the swing of things and build your confidence. You can also offer special incentives or promotions for the first few parties you host to attract new customers.

3. What should I do if I feel overwhelmed with getting back into the business?

Take things one step at a time and prioritize your tasks. Start by reaching out to your previous customers and booking a few parties, then focus on building your online presence and promoting your business. Don't be afraid to ask for help from your upline or fellow consultants.

4. How can I update my product knowledge and skills?

Attend training sessions and workshops offered by your company or seek out online resources and tutorials. You can also connect with other consultants and attend local events to learn from them and share tips and tricks.

5. What are some tips for managing my time as I restart my business?

Set a schedule and stick to it, making sure to allocate time for both business and personal tasks. Utilize tools such as a planner or calendar to stay organized and prioritize your tasks. Don't forget to schedule in time for self-care and rest to avoid burnout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Alicia Denman
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
texaschef1
  • Barbara Larsen
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Katiek77