• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Good luck! - How Can I Get My Pampered Chef Business Back on Track?

In summary, if you're feeling overwhelmed and struggling to stay active in your direct sales business, there are some steps you can take to get back on track. Set specific goals, focus on booking parties with new customers, utilize the new products and catalogs, reach out to past customers, consider hosting a fundraiser, use social media, and don't be afraid to ask for help. With consistency and determination, you can get back to building your business and achieving your goals.
riannasmom
I started off last october really strong... then, life got busy, and i've barely stayed active. So this month I found myself having to submit $150 on my own just to not lose my career sales... :cry:

I know that with the new catalogs being out and the new products its a perfect time for me to get into gear... but i've seriously tapped out my family and most of my friends... i think they are really tired of hearing the words Pampered Chef.

Any suggestions??

thanks for your help!

All you need is one good host outside of your group to help you get started. I just had a great show this weekend. She was a girl we had been in bible study with a couple of years ago. I've seen her around and talked to her, but don't see her regularly and wouldn't call her up to do something. Her husband is doing his Residency at one of our local hospitals, so I really wanted her to do a show (lots of doctors wives is just my style). We came in right at $800, and I got two bookings.
It is a new season, so leave all of your old catalogs at different places (oil change, dr's office, kids gymnastics, etc.)
Another goldmine for me has been a local day care. My second show was hosted by a good friend of mine who works there, and I am still having hostesses that are her co workers.

--SarahFirst of all, don't beat yourself up about it. Life happens and it can be hard to balance everything. The important thing is that you recognize that you need to get back on track and you are taking steps to do so. Here are some suggestions to help you get back on track:1. Set specific and achievable goals for yourself. This will give you something to work towards and keep you motivated. For example, set a goal to submit $500 in sales for the month of September.2. Focus on booking parties with new customers. This will not only bring in new sales, but it will also help you expand your customer base.3. Utilize the new products and catalogs to your advantage. Host a launch party to showcase the new products and get people excited about them. You can also offer a special promotion or discount for those who attend.4. Reach out to past customers who haven't ordered in a while. Send them a personal message or give them a call to see if they are interested in hosting a party or placing an order.5. Consider hosting a fundraiser party. This can be a great way to bring in new customers and also give back to the community.6. Utilize social media to promote your business. Share pictures of the new products, host Facebook parties, and engage with your followers to generate interest and sales.7. Don't be afraid to ask for help. Reach out to your upline, fellow consultants, or even your customers for support and guidance. They may have some great ideas or be able to help you book parties.Remember, consistency is key in direct sales. Keep at it and don't get discouraged. You can do this!

1. How can I get back into cooking healthy meals after taking a break?

Getting back into a healthy cooking routine can be challenging, but it's important to start small and be consistent. Try incorporating one new healthy recipe into your weekly meal plan and gradually increase from there. You can also try prepping meals ahead of time to save time and make healthy choices easier.

2. What are some quick and easy healthy meal ideas?

Some quick and easy healthy meal ideas include stir-fry with vegetables and lean protein, grilled chicken or fish with roasted vegetables, and salads with a variety of toppings such as nuts, seeds, and grilled chicken. You can also use a slow cooker to make healthy soups, stews, and chili.

3. How can I make healthy meals more flavorful?

Adding herbs, spices, and citrus juices can add a lot of flavor to healthy meals without adding extra calories. You can also experiment with different cooking methods, such as grilling, roasting, or sautéing, to add depth to the flavor of your meals.

4. What are some healthy snacks to keep on hand?

Fruits, vegetables with hummus, yogurt with berries, and nuts are all healthy snacks to keep on hand. You can also make your own trail mix with a variety of nuts, dried fruits, and whole grain cereal for a filling and nutritious snack.

5. How can I stay motivated to cook healthy meals?

One way to stay motivated is to set achievable goals and reward yourself when you reach them. You can also involve friends or family in your healthy cooking journey and try new recipes together. Don't be too hard on yourself if you slip up, just focus on getting back on track and making healthy choices most of the time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• blarrabee
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sabrina Serfling