• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Do HO Leads Typically Expire?

H
HerDourbDop
My last recruit was on 6/13 - does anyone know when my HO leads will be gone?

I was expecting on 10/10 - but it says I'm still eligible - any ideas?

Thanks!

It should be anytime now...maybe they will miss it -- wishful thinking for you!

Take them while you can -- I missed out on 2 months of them -- YECH! And if I don't recruit this month I will be ineligible again next month.

AAARRRGHHHHH!

Thanks Janice -

I kinda thought it should be soon - stinks that my sales have been really good but recruiting is in a slump - Oh well.....someone out there wants to join my team I just have to find them!

1. When will my HO leads expire?

The expiration date for your HO leads will depend on the specific policies and guidelines of your company. It is best to consult with your company's HR department or refer to your employment contract for this information.

2. My last recruit was on 6/13 - does anyone know when my HO leads will be gone?

The expiration date for your HO leads will not be solely based on your last recruit date. It will also depend on the policies and guidelines of your company. It is best to consult with your company's HR department or refer to your employment contract for this information.

3. I was expecting on 10/10 - but it says I'm still eligible - any ideas?

There could be a variety of reasons why you are still eligible for your HO leads even though you were expecting them to expire on 10/10. It is best to consult with your company's HR department or refer to your employment contract for clarification on your eligibility.

4. When is the best time to reach out to my HO leads?

The best time to reach out to your HO leads will depend on their individual schedules and preferences. It is important to be respectful of their time and try to schedule a meeting or call at a time that is convenient for them.

5. Are there any tips for effectively communicating with HO leads?

Some tips for effectively communicating with HO leads include being clear and concise in your messaging, actively listening to their needs and concerns, and following up in a timely manner. It is also important to build a relationship with them and show genuine interest in helping them succeed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imported_iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
imported_iteachurkid
  • chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
amy07
  • pamperedbecky