• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When will it end... Steve McNair has died

mscharf

Advanced Member
Oct 19, 2008
I can't believe it, just turned on ESPN and Steve McNair has died from fatal gunshot wound it TN. I know we will all die, but he was only 39, and mazing football player. This is just soooo sad.

pcchefjane

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2008
That is so sad... It said in the report I read that he and a woman were killed. His brother id'd both bodies! Retired at 39 and now dead...how sad!

mscharf

Advanced Member
Oct 19, 2008
Yes, but the woman was not his wife. They have not said who she is yet, but his wife had been notified. My heart goes out to her.

pampchefrhondab

Feb 18, 2005
I wouldn't wish being killed on anyone, but I never did like McNair - I guess my gut about his character was true. A witness said he went there about 1:30 a.m. - his poor wife!

mscharf

Advanced Member
Oct 19, 2008
I don't think this is a matter of like or dislike, two people were killed. It is a tragedy in so many ways. He leaves behind a wife and 4 little boys. They have not released a lot of details, so I am not going to speculate what he was doing there and why with this girl, b/c I don't think it really matters at this point. All I will do is pray for his family and friends, especially those little boys who will now grow up without their daddy.

Fluffy215

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2007
I heard this morning the gun was found by the womans body. Sounds like it's going to be a case of murder/suicide. How sad :(