• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

He Is Risen! He Is Risen Indeed!!!!

In summary, the author is singing a song about how Christ has risen from the dead and how it is a beautiful morning.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Since I'm tucking my kids into bed, practicing my French Horn for tomorrow, then getting ready for an early day and a day spent with family, I wanted to say "Happy Easter" now for all those who are still up or will wake up early. May you have a wonderful day remembering what it TRULY is about!

Matthew 28:6 -He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay.

How deep the Father's love for us,
How vast beyond all measure
That He should give His only Son
To make a wretch His treasure

How great the pain of searing loss,
The Father turns His face away
As wounds which mar the chosen One,
Bring many sons to glory

Behold the Man upon a cross,
My sin upon His shoulders
Ashamed I hear my mocking voice,
Call out among the scoffers

It was my sin that held Him there
Until it was accomplished
His dying breath has brought me life
I know that it is finished

I will not boast in anything
No gifts, no power, no wisdom
But I will boast in Jesus Christ
His death and resurrection

Why should I gain from His reward?
I cannot give an answer
But this I know with all my heart
His wounds have paid my ransom!

How awesome to worship a God that gave His only son to give us eternal life.
Have a wonderful, blessed Easter remembering the most awesome sacrifice for us all!!!!

This song has been running through my mind all day:

HERE I AM TO WORSHIP (by Chris Tomlin)

Light of the world
You stepped down into darkness.
Opened my eyes, let me see.
Beauty that made this heart adore You
Hope of a life spent with You

Here I am to worship,
Here I am to bow down,
Here I am to say that You're my God
You're altogether lovely
Altogether worthy,
Altogether wonderful to me

King of all days
oh, so highly exalted
Glorious in heaven above
Humbly You came
To the earth You created
All for love's sake became poor

Here I am to worship,
Here I am to bow down,
You're altogether lovely
Altogether worthy,

I'll never know how much it cost
To see my sin upon that cross

ChefBeckyD said:
This song has been running through my mind all day:

HERE I AM TO WORSHIP (by Chris Tomlin)

Light of the world
You stepped down into darkness.
Opened my eyes, let me see.
Beauty that made this heart adore You
Hope of a life spent with You

Here I am to worship,
Here I am to bow down,
You're altogether lovely
Altogether worthy,

King of all days
oh, so highly exalted
Glorious in heaven above
Humbly You came
To the earth You created
All for love's sake became poor

Here I am to worship,
Here I am to bow down,
You're altogether lovely
Altogether worthy,

Sammie was JUST singing that song before bed!

Here's my favorite that we're singing in choir tomorrow:"See, What a Morning" (Resurrection Hymn)
Words and Music by Keith Getty and Stuart Townend
Copyright © 2003 Kingsway Thankyou MusicSee, what a morning, gloriously bright,
With the dawning of hope in Jerusalem;
Folded the grave-clothes, tomb filled with light,
As the angels announce, "Christ is risen!"
See God's salvation plan,
Wrought in love, borne in pain, paid in sacrifice,
Fulfilled in Christ, the Man,
For He lives: Christ is risen from the dead!See Mary weeping, "Where is He laid?"
As in sorrow she turns from the empty tomb;
Hears a voice speaking, calling her name;
It's the Master, the Lord raised to life again!
The voice that spans the years,
Speaking life, stirring hope, bringing peace to us,
Will sound till He appears,
For He lives: Christ is risen from the dead!One with the Father, Ancient of Days,
Through the Spirit who clothes faith with certainty.
Honor and blessing, glory and praise
To the King crowned with pow'r and authority!
And we are raised with Him,
Death is dead, love has won, Christ has conquered;
And we shall reign with Him,
For He lives: Christ is risen from the dead!Listen at http://www.gettydirect.com/lyrics.asp?id=153

Happy Easter, everyone! He is risen!!!

Remember, it's NOT about the Easter Bunny and remind your kids of that!:D

Thank you Father Son and Holy Spirit!!!!!!!!!

Debbie - just wanted to say I just got done playing that song a few hours ago...picture singing it with a brass/wind group (we had about 15-20 people playing). :) It was cool!

Yes He has, and Praise the Lord for such a wonderful gift for all of us to accept!

Happy, Blessed Easter to all of you! :)

What a Wonderful day to Celebrate Our Precious Lord Rising Again! I love the song "He's Alive" that was written many years ago.:) :) :) Life is good with Jesus!

Better late than never...Hey, I had this sent to me by my sister and know I should post this, even though Easter is over, it is something I think I should think about everyday. Everyday could be Easter

"I think of how dark that Friday was when Christ was lifted up on the cross.

On that terrible Friday the earth shook and grew dark. Frightful storms lashed at the earth.
Those evil men who sought His life rejoiced. Now that Jesus was no more, surely those who followed Him would disperse. On that day they stood triumphant. On that day the veil of the temple was rent in twain. Mary Magdalene and Mary, the mother of Jesus, were both overcome with grief and despair. The superb man they had loved and honored hung lifeless upon the cross. On that Friday the Apostles were devastated. Jesus, their Savior—the man who had walked on water and raised the dead—was Himself at the mercy of wicked men. They watched helplessly as He was overcome by His enemies. On that Friday the Savior of mankind was humiliated and bruised, abused and reviled. It was a Friday filled with devastating, consuming sorrow that gnawed at the souls of those who loved and honored the Son of God.
I think that of all the days since the beginning of this world’s history, that Friday was the darkest. But the doom of that day did not endure.
The despair did not linger because on Sunday, the resurrected Lord burst the bonds of death. He ascended from the grave and appeared gloriously triumphant as the Savior of all mankind. And in an instant the eyes that had been filled with ever-flowing tears dried. The lips that had whispered prayers of distress and grief now filled the air with wondrous praise, for Jesus the Christ, the Son of the living God, stood before them as the firstfruits of the Resurrection, the proof that death is merely the beginning of a new and wondrous existence.
Each of us will have our own Fridays—those days when the universe itself seems shattered and the shards of our world lie littered about us in pieces. We all will experience those broken times when it seems we can never be put together again. We will all have our Fridays.
But I testify to you in the name of the One who conquered death—Sunday will come. In the darkness of our sorrow, Sunday will come.
No matter our desperation, no matter our grief, Sunday will come. In this life or the next, Sunday will come." Joseph B Wirthlin

That's beautiful Stephanie! Thank you for sharing this. I'm forwarding it to friends and family right now.

chefruthie said:
That's beautiful Stephanie! Thank you for sharing this. I'm forwarding it to friends and family right now.
Thanks, that is exactly what the "gospel" is-- the good news being shared! He LIVES!!!

I own the Passion of the Christ and Roomie and I decided to watch it on Good Friday. Well, Roomie left the room during the scourging scene. I averted my eyes and stuck it out until the scene that gets me every time: Mary running to catch Jesus when he stumbled, just like she did when he was a little boy ... I don't have children and still, I cannot imagine a mother watching her son go through so much suffering.On Easter Sunday I visited another church .... a member there said rather than a very monitone, un-enthusiastic "he is risen" the disciples would be jumping up and down shouting, "He's alive! He's alive! Everything He said is true!"

1. What does "He Is Risen! He Is Risen Indeed!!!!" mean?

"He Is Risen! He Is Risen Indeed!!!!" is a common phrase used during Easter to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ. It is a declaration of faith and joy in the belief that Jesus rose from the dead after being crucified.

2. Why is the phrase repeated twice?

The phrase is repeated twice to emphasize the truth and significance of Jesus' resurrection. It is also a tradition in many Christian churches to have a call and response between the pastor and congregation, with the pastor saying "He Is Risen!" and the congregation responding with "He Is Risen Indeed!!!!"

3. Is this phrase only used by Christians?

Yes, "He Is Risen! He Is Risen Indeed!!!!" is a phrase that is specific to the Christian faith and is used to express the belief in Jesus' resurrection. It is not commonly used in other religions.

4. Can this phrase be used at any time of the year?

While "He Is Risen! He Is Risen Indeed!!!!" is most commonly used during the Easter season, it can technically be used at any time of the year to celebrate and remember the resurrection of Jesus.

5. Are there any other similar phrases used during Easter?

Yes, there are many other phrases used during Easter to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus, such as "Christ is risen!", "He is alive!", and "Death has been defeated!". All of these phrases express the same belief in Jesus' resurrection and can be used interchangeably.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Endora
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • chefmoseley
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef