• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Is the Best Time of Day to Call Customers?

In summary, the best time of day to call customers is during non-peak hours such as late morning or early afternoon. It is also acceptable to call until around 8pm, but it is important to respect customers' personal lives. Calling during the week is generally more effective, but weekends may also be suitable for customers who work. It is best to call customers at their personal number unless they have requested otherwise. If unable to reach a customer during recommended times, leaving a voicemail or sending a follow-up email is recommended.
klcpdm
8am - 12pm

12pm - 4pm

4pm - 7 pm

7pm - 9 pm

When is the best time to call customers whether it be for ccc, host coaching or trying to get bookings?

That will vary. If you are planning to call someone you've met, and can actually "schedule" the return call, that is probably the best way to do it.

Generally, though, I find that most people are home on Sunday evenings. I usually call from 7-9 P.M.

Hope that helps!
Paula

Here where I live between 11am and 12pm and 7pm - 8 pm are great times! I catch a lot of people at 11am...not sure why though.

I read somewhere that days with bad weather makes the best time to call. People are less likely to be out.
Bobby
I make most of my contacts in person. I don't like the phone.

I make calls between 7 and 9 usually. If I get home from work at 4 and I know there are certain people I can reach at that time, I'll call until 5. On weekends, I generally try to call from 2-4.

1. What is the best time of day to call customers?

The best time of day to call customers varies depending on the individual's schedule and preferences. However, generally speaking, it is recommended to call during non-peak hours such as late morning or early afternoon when people are more likely to be available and not busy with other tasks.

2. Can I call customers in the evening?

While it is not recommended to call customers too late in the evening, it is acceptable to make calls up until around 8pm. However, be mindful of your customers' time and avoid calling too late in the evening to respect their personal lives.

3. Is it better to call customers during the week or on weekends?

It is generally more effective to call customers during the week when they are more likely to be at home and not busy with weekend activities. However, if your customer base consists of working professionals, weekends may also be a good time to call as they may have more availability.

4. Should I call customers at their work or personal number?

It is always best to call customers at their personal number unless they have specifically requested to be contacted at their work number. Calling someone at their place of work can be disruptive and may not be appropriate for certain situations.

5. What if I can't reach a customer during the recommended times?

If you are unable to reach a customer during the recommended times, try leaving a voicemail or sending a follow-up email. You can also ask the customer for a preferred time to call them back, as they may have a specific time that works best for them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• klcpdm
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
klcpdm
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sassypip
  • Chef Mary Rose