• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Is the Best Time of Day to Call Customers?

In summary, the best time of day to call customers is during non-peak hours, such as mid-morning or mid-afternoon. The specific time may vary depending on your target audience's schedule and preferences. It is recommended to consider factors such as their occupation and location to determine the most suitable time. It may be more effective to call stay-at-home parents in the morning and working professionals in the evening. Calling on weekdays may be better for busy professionals, while weekends may be better for retirees or stay-at-home parents. The peak hours for calling customers are typically during lunchtime and after work, but these may not be the most effective times. To determine the best time to call your specific customers, it is best to ask them directly
klcpdm
7am - 11am

11am - 3pm

3pm - 7 pm

7pm - 9 pm

When is the best time to call customers whether it be for ccc, host coaching or trying to get bookings?

Although I did not respond to the poll...9 am to 9 pm 7 days a week! There is no "right" time...everyone's lives are so different. Also, in the world of caller ID...the person on the other end may be controling when they pick up the phone AND depending if they want to talk to that person.

I tend to get a real person when i call around 7ish... so i put 7-9. When i call during the day I tend to get voicemail after voicemail! Ugh.

baychef said:
Although I did not respond to the poll...9 am to 9 pm 7 days a week! There is no "right" time...everyone's lives are so different. Also, in the world of caller ID...the person on the other end may be controling when they pick up the phone AND depending if they want to talk to that person.

I agree with Ann--ALL THE TIME!!!! :)

Ask your customers when the best time for THEM is! That's why HO has a "best time to contact" line on the order forms. Some moms like to get calls after the kids are in bed (after 9pm), but some would rather get a call in the morning. ASK! Then you can plan your calls and do a couple in each time period so you get fewer machines.

Thank you all for responding to this poll! it helps to know what other people do.

1. When is the best time of day to call customers?

The best time of day to call customers varies depending on the individual's schedule and preferences. However, many experts recommend calling during non-peak hours, such as mid-morning or mid-afternoon, when customers are less likely to be busy or distracted.

2. Should I call customers in the morning or in the evening?

It ultimately depends on your target audience and their daily routines. For example, if your customers are stay-at-home parents, calling in the morning when their children are at school may be more effective. On the other hand, if your customers are working professionals, calling in the evening after work hours may be better.

3. Is it better to call customers on weekdays or weekends?

Again, this depends on your target audience. If your customers are busy professionals, weekdays may be a better option as they are more likely to be available during their workday. However, if your customers are retirees or stay-at-home parents, weekends may be a better time to reach them.

4. What are the peak hours for calling customers?

The peak hours for calling customers are typically during lunchtime (11am-1pm) and after work (5pm-7pm). However, these times may not be the most effective as customers may be busy with work or personal tasks.

5. How can I determine the best time to call my specific customers?

The best way to determine the best time to call your specific customers is to ask them directly. You can also conduct surveys or analyze data from previous calls to see which times have yielded the most successful results. Additionally, consider factors such as your target audience's age, occupation, and location to determine the most suitable time to reach them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• klcpdm
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sassypip
  • Chef Mary Rose