• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When to Follow Up with Potential Customers: Tips for Maximizing Bookings

In summary, the conversation discusses whether to call customers who showed interest in booking a show or wait until their products arrive. The suggestion is to call right away, inform them about upcoming specials and the new show style, and offer them the opportunity to be the first to try the new products for free. The tip about releasing the pressure off the cap after using the spritzer is also mentioned. It is advised to not wait too long to follow up and to have a friendly approach to avoid being perceived as pushy.
rajenkiPC
I have some drawing slips filled out from recent shows where the customers checked "maybe" for interest in booking a show. Would you call these people right away or wait for their products to come in and call to follow up at that time???

I would definitely call them and let them know the upcoming specials with the new catalog and the new show style. When I met you at.... you have mentioned that you were interested in hosting a show. You'd love for them to be one of the first to get these new products for FREE and to be able to show her friends first.

I call them when I'm in the mood, feeling full of smiles, ready to reach out...

I am new at this but I think I will be calling when the products come in so that I don't seem pushing...cause you are going to do custome care calls and if they say that they are not interested in hosting a show when you call back they may think you are calling to be pushing and screen their calls from you then on out and if they tell other people you are pushing there is a good chance that you will lose business cause people will avoid you so you don't "nag" them even though your intent was pure to just check in with the customer...IDK like I said I am new.

I had 4 gals order the spritzer. I called them yesterday when I was in an up mood, and told them to let the pressure off the cap after they were done spraying.

I didn't ask them to host a show. That will come later. Two of the gals said they were surprised I called, and thanked ME. Which is kinda back-asswards.

However, when they think of PC, they are now going to think of me.

kspry said:
I had 4 gals order the spritzer. I called them yesterday when I was in an up mood, and told them to let the pressure off the cap after they were done spraying.QUOTE]

What is this tip about letting the pressure off the cap? I didn't quite understand? :eek:

I would follow up right away. You can call and let them know that their products are coming in by X date, it was so nice to meet them, here are the upcoming specials (as pp mentioned) Don't wait. Strike while the iron is hot. You will not seem pushy- it is all about your approach.

1. When is the best time to follow up with potential customers?

The best time to follow up with potential customers is within 1-2 days after the initial contact or interaction. This shows that you are eager and interested in their business, but also gives them enough time to consider your product or service.

2. How often should I follow up with potential customers?

It is recommended to follow up with potential customers at least 3 times before moving on. This allows for multiple opportunities for them to consider your offer and also shows persistence without being too pushy.

3. What is the most effective way to follow up with potential customers?

The most effective way to follow up with potential customers is through a combination of phone calls and emails. This allows for a more personal touch and also gives them the option to respond in their preferred method of communication.

4. Should I offer any incentives when following up with potential customers?

Offering incentives, such as discounts or free samples, can be a great way to entice potential customers to book with you. However, make sure to only offer incentives that are feasible for your business and do not devalue your product or service.

5. What should I do if a potential customer does not respond to my follow-ups?

If a potential customer does not respond after multiple follow-ups, it may be time to move on and focus on other leads. However, you can also try reaching out again after a few months in case their circumstances have changed or they are now more interested in your offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KCPChef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • ChefJoyJ