• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Does the Whip Cancer Month Start

In summary, Whip Cancer Month is a campaign created by Pampered Chef to raise awareness and funds for cancer research and patient support. It typically begins on October 1st and offers special products and promotions, with a portion of the proceeds going towards the cause. Anyone can get involved by hosting a fundraiser, purchasing products, or making a direct donation to a cancer organization. Having a Pampered Chef consultant is not necessary to participate.
marionwilliams
Silver Member
or what is the theme this year??

It is traditionally May and they have announced the products at Leadership - Help Whip Cancer.

They said at National Conference that they were revamping the program so I am sure there will be exciting announcements coming about it!

I have a lot if customers who REALLY want the pink mugs from last year, I hope they make those available for purchase!

pamperedlinda said:
I have a lot if customers who REALLY want the pink mugs from last year, I hope they make those available for purchase!

Oh weren't those just the cutest?!?!?
I wonder what else they'll come up with for this year??

Hi there! The theme for this year is "Savor the Flavor." We're focusing on creating delicious, flavorful meals with our high-quality kitchen tools and ingredients. It's all about making cooking and entertaining more enjoyable and delicious. Are you excited to share this theme with your customers? Let's make this year a flavorful one!

1. When does the Whip Cancer Month officially begin?

The official start date for Whip Cancer Month varies slightly each year, but it typically begins on October 1st.

2. What is the purpose of Whip Cancer Month?

Whip Cancer Month is a campaign created by Pampered Chef to raise awareness and funds for cancer research and patient support.

3. How can I get involved in Whip Cancer Month?

You can get involved in Whip Cancer Month by hosting a fundraiser, donating to cancer organizations, or purchasing Pampered Chef products that support the cause.

4. Are there any special products or promotions for Whip Cancer Month?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers special products and promotions during Whip Cancer Month, with a portion of the proceeds going towards cancer research and support.

5. Can I still participate in Whip Cancer Month if I don't have a Pampered Chef consultant?

Absolutely! You can still participate by purchasing products online or attending a fundraising event hosted by a consultant. You can also make a direct donation to a cancer organization of your choice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• talkintrac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PWoods
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PWoods
  • jennytodd