• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When does the Past Host Discount expire? Need clarification on dates!

In summary, "Past Host Discount Expiration" is a time limit of 30 days for using the discount earned from hosting a Pampered Chef party. To check the expiration date, you can log into your Pampered Chef account and go to "My Rewards". The discount cannot be used after it expires and cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. If you cancel your party after earning the discount, it will no longer be valid. It is recommended to reschedule the party instead of canceling to still be able to use the discount.
KHolmes
I need clarification and I can't find the information myself.

The host will receive 10% off any orders placed for one year - but does not one year mean one year from show (6/27/08) or one year from start of month (6/1/08) or one year from end of month (6/30/08).

Thanks

It's supposed to be 1 year from show date, but P3 has been using the end of the month.

And the host will be sent a reminder email when her discount is about to expire 1 year later. You will be copied on it!

Thanks for the information. I am fixing to send out postcards to all my previous host.

So is the six months for the booking benefit from the show date, date the show closed or the month the show closed? Thanks.

Supposed to be from the show date... not sure if P3 is using the E.O.M. as well.

KHolmes said:
Thanks for the information. I am fixing to send out postcards to all my previous host.

Where are you from? The only people that I know that say they are "fixin'" to do something are some friends in GA. My girlfriend is from NY, but now uses the slurs of a true southerner... sounds so strange with a northern accent!
Anyway, you post just reminded me of her...

Related to When does the Past Host Discount expire? Need clarification on dates!

1. What is the "Past Host Discount Expiration"?

The "Past Host Discount Expiration" is a time limit for using the discount earned from hosting a Pampered Chef party. It is typically 30 days after the party date.

2. How do I know when my Past Host Discount will expire?

You can find the expiration date of your Past Host Discount by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on "My Account" and then "My Rewards". The expiration date will be listed next to your Past Host Discount.

3. Can I use my Past Host Discount after it has expired?

Unfortunately, Past Host Discounts cannot be used after the expiration date. We encourage our hosts to use their discount within the 30 day time frame to ensure they receive the full benefit.

4. Can I combine my Past Host Discount with other promotions or discounts?

No, the Past Host Discount cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. It is a standalone benefit for hosting a Pampered Chef party.

5. What happens if I cancel my party after earning a Past Host Discount?

If you cancel your party after earning a Past Host Discount, the discount will no longer be valid. We recommend rescheduling rather than canceling to ensure you can still use your discount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • sailortena