• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Does Mid Month Pay Happen?

In summary, the mid month pay date for Pampered Chef is typically on the 15th of every month, but may vary depending on weekends and holidays. To be eligible for mid month pay, you must be an active consultant and meet the minimum sales requirement of $200 in personal retail sales. Mid month pay is deposited directly into your designated bank account on the 15th of every month, or the following business day if the 15th falls on a weekend or holiday. You can track your mid month pay by logging into your consultant account and selecting the "My Pay" tab.
NMmommy
I looked at my calendar and it said the 15th. I did not get paid if that is the case.

I have been getting paid on the 8th and the 22nd...if you have a planner, look at the dates that have $ on them - those are our pay dates.
(I think the 8 & 22 are the days...give or take)

Mid month pay is on the 22nd.

I looked and the $ was on the 15th. I thought it was the 22nd too.

Oh - never even looked at my planner - its out in my car. But it s the 22nd. just a few more days!

It's on the 23rd this month...can't wait either!

You get paid on the 22nd for everything submitted by the 15th! I've had an awesome April already, so I can't wait til next Monday!

The 15th is the cut-off for submitting sales to be paid on the 22nd. (It will be the 23rd this month because the 22nd falls on a Sunday.)

raebates said:
The 15th is the cut-off for submitting sales to be paid on the 22nd. (It will be the 23rd this month because the 22nd falls on a Sunday.)

Oh of course it is.....:p And I submitted my shows last night!! LOL

Oh well, it will be a SWEET check Next month!! :D

Related to When Does Mid Month Pay Happen?

1. When is the mid month pay date for Pampered Chef?

The mid month pay date for Pampered Chef is typically on the 15th of every month. However, this may vary depending on weekends and holidays.

2. How do I know if I am eligible for mid month pay?

If you are an active Pampered Chef consultant and have met the minimum sales requirement, you are eligible for mid month pay. You can check your eligibility by logging into your consultant account.

3. What is the minimum sales requirement for mid month pay?

The minimum sales requirement for mid month pay is $200 in personal retail sales. This can be achieved by hosting parties, selling products online, or through customer orders.

4. How will I receive my mid month pay?

Mid month pay is deposited directly into your designated bank account on the 15th of every month. If the 15th falls on a weekend or holiday, the deposit will be made on the following business day.

5. Can I track my mid month pay on my consultant account?

Yes, you can track your mid month pay by logging into your consultant account and selecting the "My Pay" tab. This will show you a breakdown of your earnings and when they will be deposited.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
raebates
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Teresa LM