• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Does Fundraiser Amount Change?

In summary, the fundraiser amount can change at any time during the fundraiser and can change multiple times based on sales and orders placed by participants. It is not guaranteed to only increase or decrease. You can track the changes by keeping track of sales and orders and the amount will be updated on the fundraiser's webpage. The changes in the fundraiser amount will directly affect your earnings, increasing or decreasing them accordingly.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
I can not remember and I can't find it. At what amount does the % of money go from 10% to 15%?

I have 3 amounts in my head and can't figure out which one is correct.

I believe it is $600 or $650..but now $700 popped into my head.

Can someone please help. I have a fundraiser right around $650 right now..and I want to make sure that if they are close to the amount needed that we get them that boost since she is giving me the orders today.

Thank you in advance.

It has to be over $600 in order to be 15%, so you should be good. Page 8 of the consultant policy guide

pcsharon1 said:
It has to be over $600 in order to be 15%, so you should be good. Page 8 of the consultant policy guide

Thank you..I thought it was $600 but wanted to make sure..doesn't matter anyway..it is my sister's relay for life team..she sent me another text saying she got another order..now they are around $740.

Related to When Does Fundraiser Amount Change?

1. When will the fundraiser amount change?

The fundraiser amount can change at any time during the duration of the fundraiser. It is dependent on the number of sales and orders placed by participants.

2. How often does the fundraiser amount change?

The fundraiser amount can change multiple times throughout the fundraiser, as it is based on the sales and orders placed by participants.

3. Will the fundraiser amount increase or decrease?

The fundraiser amount can either increase or decrease, depending on the sales and orders placed by participants. It is not guaranteed to only increase or decrease.

4. Can I track the changes in the fundraiser amount?

Yes, you can track the changes in the fundraiser amount by keeping track of the sales and orders placed by participants. The amount will also be updated on the fundraiser's webpage.

5. How will the changes in the fundraiser amount affect our earnings?

The changes in the fundraiser amount will directly affect your earnings. If the amount increases, your earnings will increase as well. If it decreases, your earnings will decrease accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
shelly.nurse
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
Replies