• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Do We Need to Redeem It's in the Bag Points??

In summary, the tote is good for storing SA and cookware, but the small pocket is not big enough to store a bowl.
janezapchef
Gold Member
Is it by the 31st??

by Nov 30th.

Phew! Thanks!

Good question Linda. What am I waiting for? I can't decide what to use my very low amount of points on. Plus, I sort of forgot about it. Oops.

LOL It's always tougher to decide when it's free! gotta make the 'right' choice and get the most bang for your points. LOL

just do it!

Last edited:
I'm frustrated b/c I only got 100 points and there is nothing at that level the "cheapest" thing is 150 :( wish I could donate my points to someone with more :(

UGH! I haven't redeemed mine yet - DUH!

Should I get an SA tote or a Carryall tote and knifecase? I have a carryall tote but don't know if I want 2 but with 400 points, it seems like the best use of them...

Which would you use more? Personally, I don't carry so many SA that I need a special tote for them. And, can you imagine how heavy it would be if you packed it full?

I absolutely LOVE the Padded envelopes!!! Have not used my knife case yet. Seems like more work for taking them to shows.

pamperedlinda said:
Which would you use more? Personally, I don't carry so many SA that I need a special tote for them. And, can you imagine how heavy it would be if you packed it full?

Very true, most of mine stay at home. At least with 2 carryalls I can lighten the load from the consultant tote if I want.

I love my padded envelopes too...got those free already.

janetupnorth said:
I love my padded envelopes too...got those free already.

mine are still in the plastic bags they came in....how are you guys using them? Just as added padding for the stuff you carry to shows? To me, that's just one more step.....how do I learn to love them?

Becky, they are great! I put the DCB in the large padded one and put that in my tote. The small one, gets misc breakables. I like the extra layer of padding.

I need to redeem mine... thanks for reminding me..

pamperedpnina said:
I'm frustrated b/c I only got 100 points and there is nothing at that level the "cheapest" thing is 150 :( wish I could donate my points to someone with more :(

I hear ya! In Canada, our least amount of points we need is 200 and I have 150 points! :grumpy:....guess I shoulda work harder! I wish I could give them to someone else to use too!

pamperedlinda said:
what are you waiting for?

I just completely forgot about it! Plus, I'm trying to figure out the BEST choice! I keep coming up with 50 points leftover, and I don't want that!

ChefBeckyD said:
mine are still in the plastic bags they came in....how are you guys using them? Just as added padding for the stuff you carry to shows? To me, that's just one more step.....how do I learn to love them?

Actually I lent the big one out for someone to carry a Wii Fit in. :rolleyes:

I use them for my stoneware or pans otherwise so they don't get scratched.

janetupnorth said:
Actually I lent the big one out for someone to carry a Wii Fit in. :rolleyes:

I use them for my stoneware or pans otherwise so they don't get scratched.

Okay- complete hijack here - but we played Wii Bowling the other night when we went for dinner at friends. It was the first time, and Rick and I both had a blast....now, he's trying to decide if we can afford a Wii. (He has been adamently opposed to any type of gaming system until this!) It may be we have a family gift for Christmas this year!

The DCB actually fits in the small padded envelope. I took it to a show last week that way. I put a microfiber towel on top of the bottom, and inverted the lid (the towel was to keep the 2 pieces from clanking against each other). It fit in the small envelope fine. The large one is perfect for a 12" skillet.I've used the SA tote for a combination of SA and cookware. A host wanted to see the Rectangular platter with handles and the grill pan, even though we weren't using either of them. The platter fit in the large pocket of the SA tote, and I put the grill pan in the center (the handle stuck out the zipper a little). I put the Dots Trio Bowl into one of the small pockets, along with a couple of other small things. It was nice to have a bag with a handle that I could carry over my shoulder.

Related to When Do We Need to Redeem It's in the Bag Points??

What are It's in the Bag points?

It's in the Bag points are a reward system for Pampered Chef customers. They can be earned by hosting parties, purchasing products, and participating in special promotions.

When do It's in the Bag points expire?

It's in the Bag points expire one year from the date they were earned. For example, if you earned points on June 1st, 2020, they will expire on June 1st, 2021.

Can I redeem It's in the Bag points for any product?

Yes, It's in the Bag points can be redeemed for any Pampered Chef product. There are no restrictions on which products you can use your points for.

How do I redeem It's in the Bag points?

To redeem your It's in the Bag points, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and add the desired products to your cart. At checkout, you will have the option to apply your points towards the purchase.

Do I need to use all of my It's in the Bag points at once?

No, you do not need to use all of your It's in the Bag points at once. You can choose to use a portion of your points and save the rest for a future purchase. However, points cannot be split between multiple orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deeder
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • janel kelly
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jenpartain
  • jrstephens