• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Are the Products From June Sell a Thon to Be Shipped?

In summary, our team is currently processing and shipping all orders from the June Sell-a-Thon. You can expect your products to be shipped within the next 2-3 business days. You will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking information once your order has been shipped, and if you placed multiple orders on the same day, they will be shipped together. Unfortunately, we are unable to make any changes to orders once they have been placed, but our customer service team can assist you if needed. If your order has not arrived within 5-7 business days, please contact us for further assistance.
trps
Silver Member
I am so excited to get them does anyone know.

They will be shipped to be delivered at about August 1.

thanks I can't find the info anywhere. I am thinking paperwork is sooner?

Consultants will get their paperwork on about August 1 also.

Directors will get theirs by the 28th. Upper level directors already have thiers (I think it was the 19th for them).

I was so excited.. My second recruit signed last week, and I remembered that you get 25 catalogs when you sign someone, before you make director. I was thinking, great, more SS catalogs that I don't need. Well, my package came yesterday, and I got FALL/WINTER!!! catalogs. How happy was I?!?!??!

I needed to make host packets for some Sept shows and they came in so handy. Another reason to recruit.

What a nice surprise for you! Way to go!

Related to When Are the Products From June Sell a Thon to Be Shipped?

1. When can I expect the products from the June Sell-a-Thon to be shipped?

Our team is currently working hard to process and ship all orders from the June Sell-a-Thon. You can expect your products to be shipped within the next 2-3 business days.

2. Will I receive a shipping confirmation for my June Sell-a-Thon order?

Yes, once your order has been processed and shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking information. Please allow 24 hours for the tracking information to update.

3. I placed multiple orders during the June Sell-a-Thon, will they be shipped together?

If your orders were placed within the same day, they will be consolidated and shipped together. However, if the orders were placed on different days, they will be shipped separately.

4. Can I make changes to my June Sell-a-Thon order before it is shipped?

Unfortunately, once an order has been placed, we are unable to make any changes to it. However, if you need to make any changes, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

5. My June Sell-a-Thon order has not arrived yet, what should I do?

If your order has not arrived within 5-7 business days, please contact our customer service team for further assistance. We will work to resolve any issues and ensure that you receive your products as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefliz
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • gailz2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • TammyJo