• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Whats Your Favorite Thing to Do on Vacation?

In summary, intention is our heart's desire while method refers to the actions and behaviors we use to achieve our intentions. Many people make the mistake of letting their methods dictate their intentions, leading to a life of settling and feeling trapped. Instead, we should focus on our dreams and desires, without being limited by our current reality. Our only limits are those we set for ourselves, and we should always follow our hearts and pursue our dreams.
DebPC
Staff member
Intention VS MethodINTENTION VS METHOD
An intention is what we want. Methods are the ways of getting what we want. Intention is our hearts desire and methods are the actions, information, and behaviors we use to get what we want.
When you ask some people why they’re not living their dream, they usually respond by listing off unreliable methods: not enough money, looks, information, contacts, breaks, etc. All of these are just methods.
Most people let their methods decide their intentions. This is a fundamental mistake. Those who look at what they already have, before selecting what they want, are involved in “making do”, not “doing”!
The reason many people feel bored or trapped is because they spend their lives shuffling and reshuffling the methods they already have. This is like rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic. No matter how good a job you do, the result is the same.
When choosing your dream, look to your heart, not to reality. That’s why it’s called a dream.

Your only limits are those of vision.

Author Unknown

I love to snorkle!

Hit small pubs and resturants. And of course see the usual attractions for the area.

Go Bowling. Besides that it depends on where we go. I like to go where there is a beach and relax. We also get dressed up and go to nice restaurants.

Nikkijo said:
Go Bowling. Besides that it depends on where we go. I like to go where there is a beach and relax. We also get dressed up and go to nice restaurants.

ARE YOU SAYING YOU BOWL ON THE BEACH LOL!!!!
happy097.gif

I AGREE NIKKI! SOUNDS LIKE FUN! :D

Carissidy said:
ARE YOU SAYING YOU BOWL ON THE BEACH LOL!!!!
happy097.gif

I AGREE NIKKI! SOUNDS LIKE FUN! :D

YOU MEAN THAT YOU DON'T? :eek:

Hmmm, I must say that it depends on whether the kids are with us or not.... ;) With kids, we do typical touristy stuff & also do a little education while we're at it. Without kids.... well, we keep busy. :D

I love to eat out! I research the restaurant online before we go and will have out whole trip mapped out at to when we will eat where. Every one gets a kick out of it! I do this with most all trip, even short little shopping trips or rides to football games.

Related to Whats Your Favorite Thing to Do on Vacation?

1. What is the best vacation you have ever been on?

My favorite vacation was a trip to Hawaii. The beautiful beaches, delicious food, and laid-back atmosphere made it an unforgettable experience.

2. Do you prefer beach vacations or city vacations?

I love both types of vacations! Beach vacations are great for relaxation and soaking up the sun, while city vacations offer endless opportunities for exploring and trying new things.

3. What activities do you enjoy on vacation?

I enjoy a mix of activities on vacation, including sightseeing, trying new foods, and relaxing on the beach or by the pool. I also love to go on hikes and explore the nature in the area.

4. What is your go-to destination for a quick weekend getaway?

Living in the Midwest, my go-to destination for a quick weekend getaway is Chicago. It's a short drive from where I live and there are always new restaurants, museums, and events to check out.

5. What is your packing essential for a vacation?

My packing essential for a vacation is a good book. I love to spend some time reading on the beach or by the pool, and it's a great way to relax and unwind during a trip.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winklermom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • thecougchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies