• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Your Favorite iPod Playlist Songs?

In summary, some of the cheffers' favorite songs on their iPods are "Love Story," "Chicken Fried," "All I want to Do," "Love Don't Live Here," "Gunpowder & Lead," "Poker Face," "Hot N Cold," and "Disturbia."
kkimpinski
I love my ipod...music is a great motivator for me. I was just wondering what songs my fellow cheffers have on their ipods/mp3 players.

Some of my favorites:
  • Love Story - Taylor Swift
  • Chicken Fried - Zac Brown Band
  • All I want to Do - Sugarland
  • Love Don't Live Here - Lady Antebellum
  • Gunpowder & Lead - Miranda Lambert
  • Poker Face - Lady GaGa
  • Hot N Cold - Katy Perry
  • Disturbia - Rihanna

It would be hard to pick just a few since we have about 40+ days worth of music on our iPods.....

My ringer is Hot N Cold....

kkimpinski said:
I love my ipod...music is a great motivator for me. I was just wondering what songs my fellow cheffers have on their ipods/mp3 players.

Some of my favorites:

• [*]Love Story - Taylor Swift
    [*]Chicken Fried - Zac Brown Band
  • All I want to Do - Sugarland
  • Love Don't Live Here - Lady Antebellum
    [*]Gunpowder & Lead - Miranda Lambert
  • Poker Face - Lady GaGa
  • Hot N Cold - Katy Perry
  • Disturbia - Rihanna

LOVE those songs.

i JUST TODAY put katy perrys entire cd on my ipod. and taylor swifts new cd. i also JUST added:
*bad girlfriend - theory of a deadman
*feel that fire - deirks bentley
*angels on the moon - thriving ivory
*im yours - jason mraz
*you found me - the fray
*holler back (football mix) - the lost trailers
*my life would suck without you - kelly clarkson

sometimes i go a little crazy on itunes :)
lately ive been more into anything with a good beat.

Speaking of music....

Where do you get the "pump you up" type of music that they are always playing at conference general sessions and stuff?
I don't know the titles for any of those types of songs and I really wish I could play them when ppl are arriving at meetings. Anyone have a compilation already?

Or at least know some titles so I can get em?:love:

OMG I have such a big variety of music....classical, jazz (standards mostly), indian, 80's, dance music....I put myself on an ITunes budget.

erinyourpclady said:
It would be hard to pick just a few since we have about 40+ days worth of music on our iPods.....

My ringer is Hot N Cold....

LOL Mine too!

thecougchef said:
LOVE those songs.

i JUST TODAY put katy perrys entire cd on my ipod. and taylor swifts new cd. i also JUST added:
*bad girlfriend - theory of a deadman
*feel that fire - deirks bentley
*angels on the moon - thriving ivory
*im yours - jason mraz
*you found me - the fray
*holler back (football mix) - the lost trailers
*my life would suck without you - kelly clarkson

sometimes i go a little crazy on itunes :)
lately ive been more into anything with a good beat.

Feel That Fire - Dierks Bentley

Great tune...I will have to add it to my playlist!

Related to What Are Your Favorite iPod Playlist Songs?

1. What is an iPod playlist?

An iPod playlist is a customized collection of songs that you can create and save on your iPod. It allows you to group songs together based on a theme, genre, or any other criteria of your choice.

2. How do I create a playlist on my iPod?

To create a playlist on your iPod, go to the Music app and select "Playlists" from the bottom menu. Then, click on the "New Playlist" option and give your playlist a name. You can then add songs to your playlist by selecting them and clicking on the "Add to Playlist" button.

3. Can I share my iPod playlist with others?

Yes, you can share your iPod playlist with others by using the "Share Playlist" option. This will allow you to send the playlist to others via email, messaging apps, or social media.

4. How many songs can I add to an iPod playlist?

The number of songs you can add to an iPod playlist will depend on the storage capacity of your iPod. However, the maximum number of songs that can be added to a playlist is 10,000.

5. Can I edit my iPod playlist after creating it?

Yes, you can edit your iPod playlist at any time. Simply go to the Music app, select "Playlists," and choose the playlist you want to edit. From there, you can add or remove songs, change the order of songs, or rename the playlist.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jillybill
Back