• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Your Favorite Pork Chop Recipe?

In summary, Becky suggests cooking the pork chops in a skillet with a simple sauce made of white vinegar, brown sugar, and Dijon mustard. She also suggests using defrosted pork chops, as her husband does not like anything on them except fried.
jrstephens
I have some in my frig to cook tonight. I would love something other than fried or plain baked or grilled. But nothing that requires a lot of fuss either. This is m first day back to work since I have been off from June 7th and I am in no mood to cook! ha!

You could microwave them like the 10 minute pork tenderloin.

Here is something easy that we love:

Brown them in a skillet, and then make a sauce of a little Balsamic Vinegar, some Dijon Mustard, and a little brown sugar...saute them in that until they are well coated and the sauce has turned to a glaze.....yummy! This was a much requested recipe when I was a Personal Chef.....sorry I don't have exact measurements!

Yes, it is grilled, but I did pork chops the other night with the BBQ rub... Yum!

Ooohh-- that sounds yummy, Becky. Too bad all the chops at my house are frozen solid.

That's why I love the defrost button on my microwave!

ChefBeckyD said:
Here is something easy that we love:

Brown them in a skillet, and then make a sauce of a little Balsamic Vinegar, some Dijon Mustard, and a little brown sugar...saute them in that until they are well coated and the sauce has turned to a glaze.....yummy! This was a much requested recipe when I was a Personal Chef.....sorry I don't have exact measurements!

That sounds good. I do not have Balsamic Vinegar - any substitutions? I have White and Apple Cider.

chefann said:
You could microwave them like the 10 minute pork tenderloin.

I have cooked the tenderloin so much I think am making my family sick of that way!! HAHA!!

jrstephens said:
That sounds good. I do not have Balsamic Vinegar - any substitutions? I have White and Apple Cider.

If you have Rice Vinegar, you could sub. that....but I wouldn't sub the others - they are much stronger (more astringent) than the Balsamic.....unless you added more brown sugar - that might work then - but NOT with the white vinegar! Use the Apple Cider vinegar - maybe cut it half and half w/ apple juice....okay I'm thinking out loud, is this making any sense?

That does sound good Becky! I never thought to use dijon too, but I always use brown sugar. My DH doesn't like anything on them- just fried, so I brown both chops in oil, then transfer mine to a different pan and sprinkle brown sugar on it. YUMMY!!

What are the best cuts of pork chops for this recipe?

The best cuts of pork chops for this recipe are boneless pork loin chops or bone-in rib chops. Both of these cuts are tender and flavorful, making them ideal for this dish.

Can I use other types of meat instead of pork for this recipe?

While this recipe specifically calls for pork chops, you can certainly use other types of meat such as chicken or beef. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

What are some good sides to serve with this pork chop recipe?

Some delicious sides to serve with this pork chop recipe include roasted vegetables, mashed potatoes, or a fresh salad. You can also pair it with rice or quinoa for a more filling meal.

Do I need any special equipment to make this recipe?

No, you do not need any special equipment to make this pork chop recipe. A skillet or frying pan and basic kitchen utensils will suffice.

Can I make this recipe ahead of time and reheat it later?

Yes, you can make this recipe ahead of time and reheat it later. Just make sure to store the pork chops and any sides separately in airtight containers in the refrigerator. Reheat in the oven or microwave until heated through.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen Diva
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • cookingwithdawn
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
GinaG623
  • AshleyAllison