• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some easy and delicious recipes for a Sunday school social on Friday?

In summary, Trish is going to a Sunday school social Friday night and was just wondering what to make. The hostess is making pork chops and chicken and Trish thought she would make a dessert and a side to go with it. Any yummy pampered chef suggestions? Someone is making green beans and corn already. Trish would prefer to be able to make it tonight and either cook it tomorrow or have it already ready since she's having the light run tomorrow.
tabnat80
Gold Member
I will be going to a Sunday school social Friday night. I was just wondering what to make. The hostess is making pork chops and chicken and I thought I would make a dessert and a side to go with it. Any yummy pampered chef suggestions? Someone is making green beans and corn already. Also, I would prefer to be able to make it tonight and either cook it tomorrow or have it already ready since I'm having the light run tomorrow. I might be to sleepy to cook. (DH is driving us, don't worry)

A pasta salad is nice and you could let it sit in the dressing overnight and toss before serving. I love using tri color spirals, tomatoes, peppers, tossed in good seasons dressing with some feta cheese on top! (you can use sliced black olives, but we don't care for olives, so I omit them!)

The "Chinese Vegetarian Pasta" is good served either warm or cold. Its in the old Recipes from the Heart Cookbook.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

I have posted a Bowtie Pasta salad with Sundried Tomatoes and Feta Cheese - good warm but just as good cold the next day.

A trifle can be done up ahead of time...

I also think Becky's Cheesy Hashbrowns would be easy to do ahead of time and cook right before you leave.

Here's the recipe if you don't have it:

This comes from a church cookbook - but I have, of course, altered it to make me happy!

Cheesy Potatoes

2 lbs frozen hashbrowns
1/2 cup red onion, finely chopped
1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
4 Tbls. butter, melted
8 oz. Sharp cheddar cheese, grated
1 pint sour cream

Combine all ingredients except butter, and spread in 9x13 baking dish (I used the DDB) Drizzle melted butter over the top. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour (or 30 minutes in the microwave on high)

Related to What are some easy and delicious recipes for a Sunday school social on Friday?

What is the Sss Recipe Needed for Friday?

The Sss Recipe Needed for Friday is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that is perfect for any Friday night dinner. It is a customer favorite and is sure to impress your family and friends.

Can you provide the ingredients for the Sss Recipe Needed for Friday?

Sure! The ingredients for the Sss Recipe Needed for Friday are 1 pound of ground beef, 1 onion, 1 bell pepper, 1 can of diced tomatoes, 1 can of black beans, 1 cup of corn, 1 packet of taco seasoning, and 1 cup of shredded cheese.

How do I make the Sss Recipe Needed for Friday?

To make the Sss Recipe Needed for Friday, first brown the ground beef in a large skillet. Then add in the diced onion and bell pepper and cook until they are soft. Next, add in the diced tomatoes, black beans, corn, and taco seasoning. Let everything simmer for about 10 minutes. Finally, top with shredded cheese and let it melt before serving.

Can I make any substitutions for the Sss Recipe Needed for Friday?

Absolutely! The great thing about the Sss Recipe Needed for Friday is that it is very versatile. You can use ground turkey instead of ground beef, or add in different vegetables like zucchini or mushrooms. You can also adjust the level of spiciness by using mild or hot taco seasoning.

How many servings does the Sss Recipe Needed for Friday make?

The Sss Recipe Needed for Friday typically makes 4-6 servings, depending on the portion size. Feel free to double the recipe if you are feeding a larger group or if you want leftovers for the next day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedMandy2010
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
PamperedMandy2010
  • emiscookin
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • OhmyDLM