• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Are Diamonds a Timeless Favorite?

In summary, Jenny likes diamonds the most, followed by emeralds, sapphires, and rubies. She has three birthstones - diamond, sapphire, and ruby. Australian Boulder Opal is her favorite gemstone.
DebPC
Staff member
Sounds boring- but I love diamonds!

I Was Going To Say Besides Diamonds??????
I Love Emeralds, Sapphires, And Rubies!!

DIAMONDS!! It is my birthstone after all!!

I always have fancied Sapphires myself.

I also have a very nice blue topaz ring that DH got me for my birthday last year.

Diamonds of course.....then amethyst (my birthstone).

Nikkijo said:
I also have a very nice blue topaz ring that DH got me for my birthday last year.

well I did pick it out. Is there a BAD gemstone? As long as it's real and in a pretty setting I'm ok with it!

Diamond since it's my birthstone I think? (April)
Emerald and sapphires are pretty too!

Sapphires for me. I don't care for diamonds at all.

Sapphires and Amethyst(my birthstone)

RUBYS are my fav!

RUBY! It's my birthstone and my favorite color.

Australian Boulder Opal! It's the best! Rubies are my birthstone, I like the opaque ones, not the clear ones.

--Jenny L

'Course, I've been getting into 4mm Peridot, Amethyst, and Hessonite Garnets, since they are great to accent bigger stones. The Hessonite Garnets are a Citrine color which I really like because it reminds me of a sunset!

--Jenny L

Sapphires & Diamonds are my favorite.... And the DH loves to spoil me with both. :D

Diamonds would be my pick (although I didn't used to like them) but after that I'd have to say Emeralds.

Diamonds and then rubies or sapphires.

Sapphires... they're my birthstone but I've never liked them growing up. Now I love 'em.

BTW, sorry I haven't done a formal intro... is it all right if I just dive in?

lkprescott said:
Sapphires... they're my birthstone but I've never liked them growing up. Now I love 'em.

BTW, sorry I haven't done a formal intro... is it all right if I just dive in?

Of course it is!

--Jenny L

JAE said:
RUBY! It's my birthstone and my favorite color.

My birthstone too - got to love it!

1. What is the most popular gemstone?

The most popular gemstone varies depending on personal preference and cultural significance. However, diamonds, emeralds, and rubies are generally considered to be the most sought-after gemstones.

2. What is the rarest gemstone?

The rarest gemstone is the red diamond, followed by the blue diamond. These diamonds are extremely rare and valuable due to their unique color and limited supply.

3. Can I wear my favorite gemstone every day?

It depends on the hardness and durability of the gemstone. Diamonds, sapphires, and rubies are suitable for daily wear, while softer gemstones like opals and pearls should be worn with more care.

4. How do I clean and care for my gemstone jewelry?

To clean your gemstone jewelry, use a soft cloth and mild soap and water. Avoid harsh chemicals and ultrasonic cleaners. Store your jewelry in a separate compartment to prevent scratches and damage.

5. What is the birthstone for my birth month?

Each month is associated with a specific birthstone, which can vary depending on different cultures and traditions. Some examples include garnet for January, amethyst for February, and emerald for May.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alidafrizzell
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • chefruthie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • beloved