• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Unveiling the New Excellence Award: Updates on Diamonds and Rewards

Two categories gets this bracelet and still another bangle bracelet. I remember them talking about it at conference. If I keep this same pace with recruiting I will earn 2 categories as well. VERY exciting!! WOOT!Yes, two categories earns this bracelet and another bangle bracelet. I remember them talking about it at conference. If I keep this same pace with recruiting I will earn 2 categories as well. VERY exciting!!
ktraceyk
Does anyone know when we will be able to earn the diamonds to fill our ring?

Does anyone know if there will still be the $400 in PC dollars and the $50 at conference (which is fairly new anyway) or just the bracelet?

Yes, there will still be the $400 and the cash at NC (it's $100 per category, I believe)
I haven't heard a peep about completing my ring - I am only one stone away...then I was going to be getting the tennis bracelet :cry:

dannyzmom said:
Yes, there will still be the $400 and the cash at NC (it's $100 per category, I believe)
I haven't heard a peep about completing my ring - I am only one stone away...then I was going to be getting the tennis bracelet :cry:

Right thanks I keep thinking it's 50 then what a surprise at conference when there is 100! I am one away and right there with you on the tennis bracelet. thanks for the good news

I was just wondering this yesterday. I thought they would send us some details by now. I only have 1 diamond in my ring. I am trying to keep my calender full but a little heads up would be nice.

Karan Josephus sent out a pic of her EA bracelet. What do you all think??

I can't tell if it says TPC on the side or not...

Attachments

• ea bracelet.jpg
    ea bracelet.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 312
Ok that's much prettier than I had imagined it.eta: so did you guys get to earn this bracelet this year then?

Who's Karen & how does she already have a bracelet?

YES! It looks like it does say TPC on each side!
http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w132/hyde4me/ExcellenceAwardbracelet2.png

I don't think this is the bracelet for EA. The Exective directors got these at their retreat last week.

Dang! I want one!!

That is the bracelet for Excellence Award. Kathy sent us all the same picture ( on Marla's wrist) and said we absolutely have to earn it. The first will definitely be the prettiest.

bethcooks4u said:
I don't think this is the bracelet for EA. The Exective directors got these at their retreat last week.

Karan said in her e-mail that it was the EA bracelet so I took it as such.

Here's what they showed at conference & I never noticed the "TPC" on the edge sliders!
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/267406_2202298542190_1389121744_3398367_7981112_n.jpg

anybody going to show the photo to their teams?

Great idea! :D

Yup, will do that right now! :D

Done! :D

Sorry for the misinformation. So now I'm gathering that they (one of the execs in my upline showed a pick of it too while they were at their retreat) were just modeling it. I misunderstood...

this is the new award for 1 category?? what is the award for 2 categories

They need to announce this stuff! I will have earned 2 categories by the end of the year (hopefully) and I want to know what kind of loot I am getting!:money::money:

LOL ~ call them and ask! :D

pcjenni said:
They need to announce this stuff! I will have earned 2 categories by the end of the year (hopefully) and I want to know what kind of loot I am getting!:money::money:

Two categories gets this bracelet and still another bangle bracelet. I remember them talking about it at conference. If I keep this same pace with recruiting I will earn 2 categories as well. VERY exciting!! WOOT!

Ahhhh I want something other than that same bracelet for 2 categories. I already have one. We should have an option of cash or PC$ or something.

Related to Unveiling the New Excellence Award: Updates on Diamonds and Rewards

1. What is the New Excellence Award?

The New Excellence Award is a recognition given by Pampered Chef to consultants who have consistently demonstrated outstanding performance in sales, leadership, and overall business success.

2. How do I qualify for the New Excellence Award?

To qualify for the New Excellence Award, you must meet certain criteria set by Pampered Chef, including achieving a minimum sales goal, maintaining a certain level of leadership, and meeting other business performance benchmarks.

3. Is the New Excellence Award only for top-performing consultants?

No, the New Excellence Award is open to all consultants who meet the qualifying criteria. It is a way for Pampered Chef to recognize and celebrate the hard work and dedication of consultants at all levels.

4. Can I nominate someone for the New Excellence Award?

No, the New Excellence Award is not a nomination-based recognition. Consultants must meet the set criteria to be eligible for the award.

5. What are the benefits of receiving the New Excellence Award?

Aside from the recognition and prestige that comes with receiving the New Excellence Award, consultants also receive a variety of rewards and benefits, such as exclusive trainings, invitations to special events, and additional business support from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • akaskydebil
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
akaskydebil
  • flemings99