• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Diamond Upgrades for Excellence Awards Worth the Sales Requirements?

In summary, the jewelry store is discontinuing the Excellence Award ring and are only offering the braclet instead. People who are eligible for the ring will need to send in 3 $10,000 months in order to receive the diamonds. People who are eligible for the braclet will need to send in 1 $10,000 month in order to receive the diamonds. There is an error on the chart for the ring for women. People who are already eligible for the ring are not being offered the choice of the new jewelry or the additional diamonds.
Kelly8
Weren't we supposed to get an e-mail already telling us how to earn the diamonds for our Excellence Award Jewelry?

I'm wondering if it's similar to the Canadian program & they are waiting until after their Conference?

Oh, when is their Conference?

Right now... the 4th - 6th I believe

Did you see the e-mail? There are only going to be three (suprise at that) months that we can earn the diamonds. This was my first year getting the ring, so I will need 3 $10,000 months! I'm quite disappointed at this. I would even feel better if they included recruiting in it. What about people who are strong recruiters and that's how they got their ring? Now they are relying all on sales?

email them and let them know. Apparently they heard from enough people to change from the ring to that braclet. So you have to let them know. They should also tell us the months that we need to earn them in. I wouldn't be surprised at this point if it were Dec, Jan and Feb. Can you tell I am a bit bitter about the decision to discontinue the ring?

I can tell, and I couldn't agree more! I'm also upset because I just got an e-mail that they JUST processed my staycation reward. I chose the lounger chair. They said it would be another 4-6 weeks before I got it! So I'll get it in mid to late September? What's the point? Not happy with Pampered Chef incentives right now!

And they changed it too! This was what they advertised at conference:
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/261982_2202297062153_1389121744_3398364_6441280_n.jpg

And now they are saying Sept-Feb

Sad to see it's only sales & not recruits and developing leaders too. :(

Technically I guess it is 3 chances to earn-they definitely skewed that, didn't they? When I hear 3 chances, I assume if I miss one chance then there are still two others. But that's not true. If I miss selling $10,000 in a month,then I have to sell $15,000 in another month. I guess that's a chance, but it's quite misleading. I'm really down about all this. I don't think that's the point of incentives either. Jewelry stores around the country are going to be seeing these rings when consultants bring them in to get them filled on their own.

And thank you for posting that. I thought I was going crazy when I thought they were going to be announcing the rules in August (the first is what I was thinking). Now I know I'm not crazy and I could've sworn that Jean said an e-mail would go out August 1 letting us know how to begin to earn the diamonds. But I took it more like we would have from August to whenever to earn the diamonds. Not three SUPRISE months. Gosh I hate that!

Update, there was an error on the chart for the women's channel ring.
Lisa,
Thank you for your quick response. I did not know that there were years you could earn 2 diamonds. Right now I have 1 diamond in my ring. Based on the chart I am seeing that I need 5 updates to finish my ring, but it says that is 8 diamonds. So my 1 diamond that I have currently plus 8 additional is a total of 9 not 10. Am I reading this incorrectly?
Thank you,
Chantelle
Her response:
Chantelle –You are not reading it incorrectly. Thank you for pointing this out to me – its an error on our part. They are currently trying to update this quickly so that the information is correct.Ladies Channel Set Ring
(Yellow /White Gold)Current number of diamondsNumber of updates needed to complete0-6 (total number of diamonds 10)
1-5 (total number of diamonds 9)
2-4 (total number of diamonds 8)
4-3 (total number of diamonds 6)
6-2 (total number of diamonds 4)
8-1 (total number of diamonds 2)
10Ring is complete with 10 diamonds!Now at least all of the levels add up to 10 diamonds
I sent another email to them as well voicing my disappointment with how this was being handled, but I was happy that they answered this question so quickly!

I also sent them an e-mail, and I haven't heard back yet.

I'm betting they are inundated with requests right now. LOL

You would think since these would be rings without the diamonds, therefore empty place settings I'm assuming, that they would be giving folks who already HAVE the rings the choice of either the additional Diamond(s), or the new jewelry. Not leave you high and dry. And I'm sorry- but if those are the sales requirements to get the additional, good gracious, it would be cheaper/easier to have great annual sales and just buy the additional diamonds yourself to be set in the ring! Add your own diamond each year. :) Find out the cost of a diamond for each setting, create your goal needed to sell, and set aside the money each month to achieve it. (THAT would be an annual incentive, wouldn't it!?)But I don't have the good fortune of owning one of them, so not sure what they look like or if that is possible. Hope it works out for you guys though!

1. What are the "Diamonds for Excellence Awards"?

The "Diamonds for Excellence Awards" is an annual recognition program at Pampered Chef that celebrates and honors top-performing consultants for their outstanding achievements and contributions to the company.

2. Who is eligible to receive a "Diamonds for Excellence Award"?

All active Pampered Chef consultants who have reached certain sales and team building milestones are eligible to receive a "Diamonds for Excellence Award".

3. How are the recipients of the "Diamonds for Excellence Awards" chosen?

The recipients of the "Diamonds for Excellence Awards" are chosen by a committee of Pampered Chef executives based on a combination of sales performance, leadership skills, and overall impact on the company.

4. What do the winners of the "Diamonds for Excellence Awards" receive?

The winners of the "Diamonds for Excellence Awards" receive a monetary prize, a custom-designed diamond necklace, and recognition at the annual Pampered Chef conference.

5. How can I nominate someone for a "Diamonds for Excellence Award"?

Nominations for the "Diamonds for Excellence Awards" are not open to the public. The committee responsible for choosing the winners selects the recipients based on their own evaluations and performance metrics.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • chefcharity
  • General Chat
Replies