• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director No Diamond Update? Hoping for a December Miracle!

According to my jeweler it's about $150 to get a diamond of the same size and clarity put in the ring. It isn't cheap but it's not worth it costing you more than that to earn it (other than the satisfaction thing).
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
No Diamond update for this month? I looked in CN and I have not received an email yet. This would make me so very happy. :happyforyou: I have only 4 shows and I really wanted to enjoy my December with my family.

Hmmmmm.....surely they wouldn't spring on us late? Seems weird to have it back to back months if it's Jan/Feb.

Guess what I just got in my Inbox....

December AND January are Diamond Days.

No relaxing for you, Wendy!! :p

AAARRRGGGHHHH!!! I was afeared of that...

yeah! I have the schedule for both months to pull it off!

Bite me!:bawl: I really want enjoy the Christmas season this year and not stress about working. I sold over $18K in the last 3 month and I just want a little break. What to do? Should I bust my hump for 2 little diamonds or enjoy my family?

cookingwithlove said:
Bite me!:bawl: I really want enjoy the Christmas season this year and not stress about working. I sold over $18K in the last 3 month and I just want a little break. What to do? Should I bust my hump for 2 little diamonds or enjoy my family?

Enjoy your family... there is always another promo, carrot whatever to chase with PC

Thanks Jenni! Being on the West Coast, I often have emails in my inbox from HO first thing in the morning. I was dreading December and working my tail off in 2 weeks to earn those #$@! diamonds. So when I did not see an email this morning about an update for this month I was so excited. Then I got the email at 11:30 and my heart sank. I felt like crying. I get so tired of this ongoing secrecy and telling us things at the last minute. I have decided not to bust my butt in December. I guess I don't deserve the reward then, but I have been working very hard all year. I have 8 new recruits in 2 months and my downline has 7 that I have been working with. I just need a break.

Thanks for letting me vent!

enjoy the well deserved rest!

I didn't earn any diamonds in September because of some major life changes and I love my ring but it only has one diamond in it. This month my goal was to hit $6000 in sales which I have done. Now I am at $8,213 !:) I have one catalog show and one cooking show after Christmas. It Is so close to the 2nd diamond but I have already made huge sacrifices with my family's Christmas this year to do what I have done, I don't want to book any more shows this month and I can't afford to offer a big end of the year sale, I cant eat the up front cost. GRRRR it is frustrating to be so close but so far away. I wish they had done the diamond days differently.

According to my jeweler it's about $150 to get a diamond of the same size and clarity put in the ring. It isn't cheap but it's not worth it costing you more than that to earn it (other than the satisfaction thing).

bethcooks4u said:

Thanks Beth!!! I was wondering about how much it was worth. I will be happy to have it full one day, we have 4 kids and I have hinted to my husband that getting 4 put in would make a nice gift someday. This year he hasn't had a job so someday down the road even if it takes years I will have earned those diamonds one way or the other:) It actually makes me feel much better to know what it would cost.

cincychef said:
Thanks Beth!!! I was wondering about how much it was worth. I will be happy to have it full one day, we have 4 kids and I have hinted to my husband that getting 4 put in would make a nice gift someday. This year he hasn't had a job so someday down the road even if it takes years I will have earned those diamonds one way or the other:) It actually makes me feel much better to know what it would cost.

An extra show or so a month...

You know, i thought it was pretty much all the months from Sept to Feb...this is just one more thing that is P**sing me off about what they are taking away from us as directors....

What is the "No Diamond Update? Hoping for a December Miracle!"?

The "No Diamond Update? Hoping for a December Miracle!" is a phrase often used by fans of the popular video game Minecraft, expressing their desire for a major update to be released in December.

Why are people hoping for a December update for Minecraft?

December is traditionally a month where Minecraft releases a major update, often called the "Holiday Update" or "Winter Update". Fans are hoping for this trend to continue and bring new content and features to the game.

Is there any confirmation from Minecraft developers about a December update?

No, there is no official confirmation from Minecraft developers about a December update. However, they have released updates in December in the past, giving fans hope that it will happen again.

What kind of content and features can we expect from a December update?

It is unknown what exactly a December update for Minecraft would bring, as it has varied in the past. It could potentially include new biomes, mobs, blocks, items, or game mechanics.

When will we know if there will be a December update for Minecraft?

We will likely know if there will be a December update for Minecraft closer to the end of November or beginning of December, as that is when the game's developers typically announce and release updates. Until then, we can only hope for a "December miracle" to happen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • alidafrizzell
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • almondfarm