• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Trick to Check on Shipments?

In summary, the best way to track your shipment is by using the tracking number provided in your shipping confirmation email or by logging into your account on the website. The delivery time for your shipment depends on the shipping method and your location, with most orders arriving within 3-5 business days. If you need to change the shipping address, contact customer service before the order is shipped. If your shipment is missing items or arrives damaged, contact customer service for assistance. International orders can be tracked using the provided tracking number, but may take longer to arrive due to customs processes.
babywings76
Gold Member
What's the trick again to tracking shipments of our stuff (incentives/SAT/etc)? I know it was just posted a couple days ago, but now I can't seem to find it.

go to product adjustment & search all shows.It will be a show with G in it. Go to fedex.com and search by reference #. That # is the show # with 01 added to the end.

Hi there! The trick to tracking shipments of our stuff is to use the tracking number provided by the shipping company. This number can usually be found in the confirmation email or on the shipping label. You can then enter the tracking number on the shipping company's website or app to get updates on the status of your shipment. If you can't find the tracking number, you can also contact the shipping company directly and provide them with your order information to get an update on your shipment. Hope this helps!

Related to What's the Trick to Check on Shipments?

1. What's the best way to track my shipment?

The best way to track your shipment is by using the tracking number provided in your shipping confirmation email. You can also log into your account on our website and view the status of your order under the "My Orders" section.

2. How long does it typically take for a shipment to arrive?

The delivery time for your shipment will depend on the shipping method selected at checkout and your location. Most orders will arrive within 3-5 business days, but please allow up to 10 business days for delivery.

3. Can I change the shipping address for my order?

If your order has not yet been shipped, you can contact our customer service team to request a change in the shipping address. However, once the order has been shipped, we are unable to make any changes to the shipping address.

4. What if my shipment is missing items or arrives damaged?

If your shipment is missing items or arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will work to resolve the issue and ensure that you receive all the items you ordered in good condition.

5. Can I track my shipment internationally?

Yes, you can track your shipment internationally using the tracking number provided. However, please note that international orders may take longer to arrive due to customs clearance and other international shipping processes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies