• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Secret to High Sales Parties? August Results: $1263 with 2 Parties!

In summary, Julie's August was good. She made it to $1263. Her September is looking good, with three shows confirmed and one possible show.
chefjwr
I finished at $1263. It all came together with 2 parties at the end. How did you ladies do in August. I thought it was a rough month.

mine were real bad. didn't even hit $500. But I had a lot going on personally, and PC was NOT a priority. September's not looking too hot wither, but October is faring well so far.

My August was like Julie R. I was just at $1000, but this was only with two shows. I'm very confident going into Sep/Oct. I have 10 cooking/3 catalog in Sep. and 10 Cooking in October. The new theme shows are a hit! This Saturday I have my first Bites & Bevs. show.

My August was OK. I made it to $1929.47. $276.60 was from a wedding registry and the rest was from 3 shows.

September is looking a bit better. I have 3 for sure cooking shows, 1 that may or may not happen, 3 for sure catalog shows and 1 catty from a show that needed to be canceled.

ETA: I forgot that I booked an October show at the show I did last night too! And I have a booth at a vendor fundraiser in October too.

Last edited by a moderator:
My August was a little over $1000. I had a great $500 catalog show. Great boost!

My Aig wasnt to hot but I ended it with 1200 in sales due to the fact that I closed out 2 July shows. One of my Aug had to cancel due to leaving town but so far Sept is looking up. I can say Aug was much better this yr then the past 2 yrs.

I think August was hard on most of us. It was the first time since I have been a director (almost 2 years) that I was really sweating the $4000 team minimum. We made it by like $400. TGIF= Thank Goodness it's FALL!

I actually had a great August, mainly due to the fact that all 3 of my July shows closed the first week, and then I had an almost $1900 fundraiser on August 5th. Absolutely nothing since then--oh wait, one online order--but those things gave me $3187.12! Yay! :)

I was just shy of $1250. Better than I thought though. I had that unexpected online order of $225 that got me up there. Wish I could get more of those!

I only had one show in August... but it closed at $1875.

1875, that's great for one show!! I closed out at something like $675, one show. I really need to get consistent......

My August is typically low. A lot of people know new products are coming Sept. 1 plus school starting with all those extra expenses people don't typically book. Because of this I scheduled an elective surgery (foot) on the 20th. I had my first show yesterday. I still can not drive so my daughter was my helper, and driver. But my September is looking awesome. So far 8 shows plus one catalog.

My August was great. I submitted 8 cooking shows, $4300 in sales plus 2 late month shows closing this week.

To get bookings in this month, I worked the host bonus....called all my hosts who had started forged cutlery collections and several of them booked a show. Also, I called all my striped simple addition customers, since that line was being discontinued. I only had about 12 customers who had purchased striped SA but 2 of them booked to finish their collections.

I found that my first 3 years in biz I had a mind-set that summer was a bad time to host a show and that no one would come. Listening to some training tapes, and beginning to really use the host bonus to keep my biz consistent, I saw a big change last year and this year. Not only do I get bookings but guests do attend. I do work hard to identify potential problem time periods (I do this year round actually)...such as knowing when high school and college graduations are in my area, knowing when major community events are happening, etc. This info is usually available thru the local chamber of commerce...but in my town I'm fortunate to have a phone book that has all the key events identified each year!

So...it can be done....

Way to go bethsbiz! Thanks for the tips too!

I started my business in April of this year and August has been my best month yet with sales of $2059. My director has a contest for the most in sales every 3 months. I won for the months of June July and August with over $5500 in sales! I'm so excited!
Keep up the great work ladies!!!

husbandwifepcteam said:
I started my business in April of this year and August has been my best month yet with sales of $2059. My director has a contest for the most in sales every 3 months. I won for the months of June July and August with over $5500 in sales! I'm so excited!

Yeah for you!! So what did you win?

husbandwifepcteam said:

GREAT WORK!! Congrats!!

My August was much better than June or July. I had $1377 in Aug compared to like $600 in July and I can't remember June (it was bad!), so I was tickled with my August, even though it really wasn't as good as I would have liked. I am looking forward to Fall though!

My August was just shy of my best month so far. I am feeling so tremendously blessed! It was $3446! I was gone 11 days for two different family events as well so I'm even more astounded at the month. You do really have to be working ahead in the summer months to make sure your hosts are staying engaged I think. I'm continually impressed with how PC sells itself in so many ways.

My sales were $2385 which was my best month since April!:eek: I know!! I've been staying at $1919 to $2300 but couldn't get past $2300! My months are not doing as good as they were last year but at least I still get a paycheck!!:D

My August was my best month ever - over 3200 I was really surprised and pleased.

August wasn't s great, just shy of $1700. Septemebr is looking pretty good though. (Hope I didn't just jinx myself!)

sfdavis918 said:
Yeah for you!! So what did you win?

I won an oversized Pampered Chef tote bag. I've been needing a bigger tote bag for my catalogs and such so now I have one! Thanks for the support! This website is AWESOME!!!
-Michelle

My August was a touch over $1200. I am trying to get my September going better. I feel like it is slipping away. So far two confirmed for September. I am working on more. I am also going to try some follow up from a show that was delivered last week and call the guests to see how everything is working out.
I need to get hopefully a total of 5 shows this month to get more for October.

Mine was a whopping 187 from a catty show from July. September WILL be better though! :)

Mine was $1348 - with only 2 cooking shows and 6 online wedding registry orders - so I was happy considering it wasn't a whole lot of work for me - I've already done two shows this past weekend with 4 more for the month and one catalog show - loving those panorama points!!

My August Sales were $1900.30 .... I am way excitied!!!

I had none b/c everyone wanted to wait for Sept. I am ok with that though b/c I should have a great Sept.

$350 blah :cry:
but sept wil be better! :balloon:

ginamkiely, what is your secret to high sales parties? I am impressed with your over $1800 show and your best Show total.

Related to What's the Secret to High Sales Parties? August Results: $1263 with 2 Parties!

1. What is the secret to having high sales parties?

The key to having high sales parties is to plan and prepare in advance. This includes setting clear sales goals, promoting the parties to potential customers, and having a well-stocked inventory of popular products. It is also important to provide excellent customer service and create a fun and inviting atmosphere at the parties.

2. Can you share any tips for achieving great results like $1263 in sales in one month?

Consistency is key when it comes to achieving high sales results. This means consistently promoting your parties, following up with potential customers, and providing exceptional customer service. It is also helpful to diversify your product offerings to appeal to a wider range of customers.

3. How did you manage to finish with $1263 in sales with only 2 parties?

Having a well-planned and well-executed party can lead to high sales numbers even with a smaller number of parties. It is important to focus on the quality rather than the quantity of parties. This includes having a strong product selection, engaging with customers, and offering special promotions or discounts.

4. Was August a difficult month for sales? How did you overcome any challenges?

Every month can present different challenges for sales, but it is important to stay adaptable and proactive. In August, for example, it may have been helpful to offer end-of-summer promotions or discounts to entice customers to purchase. It is also important to stay positive and motivated, even during slower months.

5. How did other sales representatives do in August?

This can vary greatly depending on the individual sales representative and their strategies and efforts during the month. However, it can be helpful to connect with other sales representatives and share tips and success stories to learn from each other and improve sales techniques.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
amy07
  • melissaboyd