• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Recipe for Fiesta Chicken Enchiladas?

In summary, Ann is making a new recipe, Fiesta Chicken Enchiladas. She is serving it with rice and a tomato/cucumber salad. DH is gone for 3 days, so DS and she are just playing. She won't be cooking much - they might have leftover Mac n Cheese, or they might have PB&J's. She is also thinking about making Summer Berry Shortcakes. The kids are eating Fiber One, All-Bran w Strawberries, and other healthy high-fiber cereals.
rennea
Gold Member
Goodmorning everyone:)

Today I'm making a new recipe. Fiesta Chicken Enchiladas:thumbup:

I'm serving it with rice and a tomato/cucumber salad:chef:

DH is gone for 3 days....so DS and I are just playing. I won't be cooking much - we might have leftover Mac n Cheese, or we might have PB&J's!

ham and not sure what else

I think I'm going to make the chicken enchilada ring...yummmmy!

hmmmm...corn rice and hamburger...mixed together in a spiced up spaghetti sauce and baked. A favorite at my house. Then I will be making PB no-bake cookies to eat and send some to my BF in Kuwait.

Since I am using post calls for Mondays show (70 invited) I will have PLENTY of time to do everything else tonight!!! Thanks KellytheChef!!!

Left overs. . .chicken, broc, pasta toss. . . nice and light pasta dish

I'm making the Sausage & Pepper Biscuit Frittata from the new SBRC. Except none of the grocery stores I've been to in the past 3 days (OK - both of them) have had basil. I'm not going past another one today (and won't make a special trip for one item), so they won't have the basil in them.

More in likely garlic fries and whatever else I get at the baseball game DH and I are going to tonight.

Steak (on the grill) with peppers & onions, oven roasted potatoes, corn on the cob.

There is a farmer's market in the parking lot where I work every Thursday so I went today and got potatoes, corn on the cob, seedless watermelon and a cantalope. I think I'll just bake the potatoes with olive oil and rosemary, boil the corn on the cob, cut up the fruit and call it dinner! I might not even make any meat. Unless my BF wants it - then I'll bake some chicken.

Chef Michelle D said:
Steak (on the grill) with peppers & onions, oven roasted potatoes, corn on the cob.

Don't turn on your oven! Roast them on the grill in the grill basket! When I do this, I parboil them first for 10 mins in teh batter bowl in the microwave, then drain, toss with oil and seasonings, and then in the grill basket they go!

chefann said:
I'm making the Sausage & Pepper Biscuit Frittata from the new SBRC. Except none of the grocery stores I've been to in the past 3 days (OK - both of them) have had basil. I'm not going past another one today (and won't make a special trip for one item), so they won't have the basil in them.

Ann - are you going past any Farmers Markets? Basil is in good supply at the farmers markets around here! Or you could stop by and get some from my back yard herb garden!:D

ChefBeckyD said:
Ann - are you going past any Farmers Markets? Basil is in good supply at the farmers markets around here! Or you could stop by and get some from my back yard herb garden!:D

There aren't many Farmer's Markets in my neck of the woods, although there is a farmstand about 1.5 miles from here (now that I think of it - although they never have signs up for herbs, just corn, tomatoes and pumpkins, usually). And if I'm not willing to make a special trip to the grocery store 5 miles from me, why would I drive clear across the state? Well, other than to come visit you. :D

chefann said:
There aren't many Farmer's Markets in my neck of the woods, although there is a farmstand about 1.5 miles from here (now that I think of it - although they never have signs up for herbs, just corn, tomatoes and pumpkins, usually). And if I'm not willing to make a special trip to the grocery store 5 miles from me, why would I drive clear across the state? Well, other than to come visit you. :D
'Cause my basil is free?:D

hmm... let's figure this out: 10 mile round trip to Meijer + $2 for basil = $3.25
6 hour round-trip to your house + free basil = lots more $$:D

chefann said:
hmm... let's figure this out: 10 mile round trip to Meijer + $2 for basil = $3.25
6 hour round-trip to your house + free basil = lots more $$

:D

Thats cute . . .I like it.

Im thinkin about makin dinner right now its only 4:00 because we just got home from the pool.

I'm making polsa kielbasa and garlic noodles. Yummy!

Salmon steak on the grill, steamed broccoli & cauliflower & salad.And if I feel energetic, I might even make a dessert.... Maybe Summer Berry Shortcakes

given the mess in my kitchen / hall / dining area....the kids are eating Fiber One, All-Bran w Strawberries, and other healthy high-fiber cereals.
(Scary thing is.. they love things like bran buds, etc. weird, huh!?! I should add that to the other thread -lol).

Going to my sis in law to be's nurse pinning so we'll probably just eat chicken n rice left overs when we get home

Related to What's the Recipe for Fiesta Chicken Enchiladas?

What are some quick and easy dinner ideas for busy weeknights?

Some popular options for quick and easy dinners include sheet pan meals, one-pot dishes, and 30-minute recipes. You can also try prepping ingredients ahead of time or utilizing your slow cooker for a stress-free dinner.

What are some healthy dinner options for those trying to watch their weight?

Healthy dinner ideas include lean protein sources such as chicken or fish, plenty of vegetables, and whole grains. Opt for cooking methods like grilling, roasting, or steaming instead of frying. You can also incorporate healthy fats like avocado or olive oil into your meals.

What are some vegetarian or vegan dinner options for those with dietary restrictions?

Vegetarian and vegan dinner ideas can include dishes like veggie stir-fry, lentil soup, or tofu curry. You can also substitute meat with plant-based protein sources like beans, quinoa, or tempeh.

What are some budget-friendly dinner options for families on a tight budget?

Some budget-friendly dinner ideas include casseroles, pasta dishes, and soups. These meals can be made in bulk and frozen for later use. You can also plan your meals around sales and coupons to save money on ingredients.

What are some crowd-pleasing dinner ideas for hosting a dinner party or potluck?

Some crowd-pleasing dinner ideas include dishes like lasagna, tacos, or a build-your-own pizza bar. These options allow guests to customize their meals and can accommodate a variety of dietary restrictions. You can also ask guests to bring a dish to share to make it a potluck-style dinner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
candiejayne
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe