• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Best Script for Booking July and August After a Conference?

In summary, to schedule a phone call after a conference, you can reach out to your consultant or host to set up a time that works for both of you or contact customer service for assistance. You can also request to schedule a phone call with a specific consultant. There is no limit to the number of phone calls you can schedule, and the length of the calls can vary from 15 minutes to an hour. If you need to reschedule or cancel a call, you can contact the consultant or customer service team.
Bren706
Gold Member
After coming home from Conference all pumped up and ready to go, what is everyone using for a script to get more bookings in July and August? I would love to hear. (I am really excited about the Fall stuff, but still need July and August booked)

Offer July and August bookings with the assumption that they will get BOOKINGS from their show into Sept. and beyond. That way, the July or August host doesn't feel "left out" of the new products reveal! AND they will be getting their host special at those later shows!

Yes, Kelly that has been my dilemma. I want to book July and August so I dont' want to reveal too much about all the new products.

1. How do I schedule a phone call after a conference?

To schedule a phone call after a conference, please reach out to your consultant or host to set up a time that works for both of you. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance with scheduling a call.

2. Can I schedule a phone call with a specific consultant?

Yes, you can request to schedule a phone call with a specific consultant. Please reach out to the consultant directly or contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Is there a limit to the number of phone calls I can schedule after a conference?

There is no limit to the number of phone calls you can schedule after a conference. We want to ensure you have all the support and resources you need to be successful with our products.

4. How long are the phone calls after a conference?

The length of the phone calls after a conference varies depending on your needs and the availability of the consultant. Typically, calls can range from 15 minutes to an hour.

5. Can I reschedule or cancel a phone call after a conference?

Yes, you can reschedule or cancel a phone call after a conference. Please contact the consultant or our customer service team as soon as possible to make any changes to the scheduled call.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Bren706
  • rebajoe
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • lindsaym
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies