• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Best No-Cook Dinner for a Hot Day?

In summary, the conversation revolves around what to make for dinner. The first person has no clue, while the second person provides some ideas. The third person provides a summary of what they are going to make for dinner.
rennea
Gold Member
I don't have a clue yet today what's for dinner:confused:

~~~~~Need some inspiration~~~~~

Fajita pizza or asian noodle skillet. Can't decide. I've got some peppers that I need to use.

tuna noodle casseroleNot fancy, but it's hot and filling.

I am thinking BLT's and a fruit salad since DH has a early softball game tonight ( argh)

Griled Salmon, grilled veggies, rice.

chefann said:
tuna noodle casserole

Not fancy, but it's hot and filling.

yummy this is what we had the other night good for lunch leftover too . . .

Not sure what to make, I have sliced cooked chicken left over from our whole chicken I cooked last night. . .anyone got any ideas?

Home Run INN Pizza, and salad

BBq Hot dogs and hamburgers, at my nephews b-day. I need to make something quick to take. Any ideas?

We are having Po Boy sandwiches, french fries, and reheated green bean casserole

Probably Taco Bell. My husband has a 7 on 7 football thing tonight and I see no point in cooking after I get home from buying groceries.

K_Jurich said:
Not sure what to make, I have sliced cooked chicken left over from our whole chicken I cooked last night. . .anyone got any ideas?

I got this from Vanessa and it is FAB!

Pour salsa over it then add cheese and bake. YUMO! You can add sour cream tand green chilis to it too if you like.

smarteez2 said:
We are having Po Boy sandwiches, french fries, and reheated green bean casserole

What is a Po Boy sandwich?

Starbuck's - Yum!

Classic Tuna Noodle Mushroom Soup casserole.
Had a tooth extracted today (broken molar, could not be saved).
Have to have soft foods for a day :)

Well, our menu has changed (big surprise). DD has requested Cheeseburger Ring, so that's what we'll have. :)

rennea said:
What is a Po Boy sandwich?

In my "slang" it is another name for a sub sandwich.

Isn't a 'real Po Boy' supposed to be fried oysters on a roll?

pamperedlinda said:
Isn't a 'real Po Boy' supposed to be fried oysters on a roll?

I've had them with shrimp too. I think it is in the "eye of the beholder" kind of thing, ha!

I had to buy cool whip to make berries n' stars dessert to take to bunco tomorrow night and my daughter begged me to get some for our family too.

She wants pancakes with strawberries and cool whip. So I think that is what we're having!

A real dinner of champions...

I made lemon chicken in the DCB.. Yummy..

I don't feel like cooking tonight, maybe my BF will want to take me out to dinner :love:

...if not I have a salad in the fridge and he can have left overs.

We are having salad, because I started to make dinner, starting watching a movie and burned up the carrots..

jrstephens said:
In my "slang" it is another name for a sub sandwich.

Thanks for clearing that up!:)

I ended up eating left overs at mom's when I went to pick the kids ups. Hamburger steak, mashed potatoes and string beans. Took Luke to Taco Bell and got one for myself too later on after we bought groceries.

I did not feel like cooking, and DH was working in the yard getting it ready for when they put on the new roof and siding- so we grilled hot dogs, had some baked beans and chips.

As far as tomorrow...I'm not feeling the love towards my stove, and it will be 95 here tomorrow and our Central Air has all but died, so it'll be hotter than a well-diggers fanny in the Belgin Congo in my house when I get home, so we might have to go out for supper...

Related to What's the Best No-Cook Dinner for a Hot Day?

1. What is the special dinner for July 10th?

The special dinner for July 10th is our delicious Grilled Lemon Herb Chicken with Roasted Vegetables. It's a perfect summer meal that's easy to make and full of flavor.

2. Can I customize the dinner for July 10th to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, our Grilled Lemon Herb Chicken with Roasted Vegetables can easily be customized to fit your dietary needs. For example, you can use gluten-free ingredients or substitute the chicken for tofu or a plant-based protein.

3. Is there a vegetarian option for the dinner on July 10th?

Yes, our Grilled Lemon Herb Chicken can be substituted with grilled portobello mushrooms for a delicious vegetarian option. You can also add in extra roasted vegetables for a well-rounded meal.

4. How many servings does the dinner for July 10th make?

The Grilled Lemon Herb Chicken with Roasted Vegetables recipe makes 4 servings. However, you can easily adjust the recipe to make more or less depending on your needs.

5. Can I prepare the July 10th dinner in advance?

Yes, you can marinate the chicken and chop the vegetables the night before to save time on the day of. However, we recommend grilling the chicken and vegetables right before serving for the best taste and texture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rennea
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies