• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner Tonight? Any Ideas for a Tired Mom?

At LaRosa's, they brought me a large pizza with everything on it, which was really nice of them. I didn't have to worry about the kids getting anything bad on their pizza. :D Dinner was yummy, thanks LaRosa's! Ended up working in the yard and was too tired to cook anything... so called LaRosa's (local pizza place) to bring me dinner. They never say anything, but I know the delivery drivers must laugh when they see my address. We live less than 2 WALKING minutes from one of the stores, but with three mud-caked kids, I wasn't walking anywhere!!!At LaRosa's, they brought
rennea
Gold Member
Haven't a clue what's for dinner today:rolleyes:

Hopfully I get some insperation from you all...

Have a lot to do as usual. Doing some plumbing today:eek: Wish me luck;)

Wednesdays I don't get home until 8:45 pm so we eat out at Beef O'Brady's.

GOOD LUCK on the plumbing!

Since it is absolutely picture perfect outside we are grilling some skirt steak with the chipolte rub, some roasted red bliss potatoes and garlic green beans (and some baby carrots with butter for the picky eight year old who doesn't eat green beans!)

Hmmm, it's going to rain all day today and it's a little cool and muggy. I have no clue what we will be having. But I think it will involve breakfast for supper! :)

My husband is bringing home some great steaks from an Italian grocery store and he will grill them for my Brithday, and I am doing some veggies and mushrooms on the grill....yummy.

we are having leftovers...there are ribs, macaroni salad, chicken enchilladas....just to name a few things...every man for themselves tonight!!

meatball hoagies, salad and bread

baseball at 7 so hot dogs and waffle oven fries at 5:30 :)

spaghetti (or whatever form of pasta I have in the cabinet)
green beans
garlic bread

smarteez2 said:
there are ribs, macaroni salad, chicken enchilladas....just to name a few things...every man for themselves tonight!!

I call these FFY nights... fend for yourself! Unfortunately the kiddos aren't quite old enough to do that, but DH is and on FFY nights, the kids either want breakfast for dinner or mac & cheese... they are easy enough to do.

ska-betty! that is how DD used to say spaghetti!!!!

Sounds like it's a spaghetti night all around! Here too; dh is sick & doesn't like it, so I'm making it for the girls.

Dor---I wanna come eat at your house...that sounds yum-o!

Mmmmmm, we had Chinese take-out! Rare treat here, since DH isn't fond of Chinese.

Sweet & Sour Shrimp
MooShu Chicken (My FAVE!)
Vegetable Fried Rice
Crab Rangoon
Almond Cookies & Fortune Cookies.

It was so yummy - and because they give you so much when you order takeout - we have enough for at least one more meal!:thumbup:

ChefBeckyD said:
Mmmmmm, we had Chinese take-out! Rare treat here, since DH isn't fond of Chinese.

Sweet & Sour Shrimp
MooShu Chicken (My FAVE!)
Vegetable Fried Rice
Crab Rangoon
Almond Cookies & Fortune Cookies.

It was so yummy - and because they give you so much when you order takeout - we have enough for at least one more meal!:thumbup:

Oh Becky now I want chinese!!! I love chinese food

But dinner is in the oven here, baked pasta.

yeah i thought so.... I'm watching my figure (need a laught tarck here) our anniversary is Friday and DH is taking me away for the weekend. gotta be able to get into those little things I bought at FOH & VS today so a fudgesicle seemed logical HA!!

ChefBeckyD said:
There is enough here for you Rennea! Wouldn't it be fun if you could just stop by?

Sure, let's do lunch:D I will fly out tonight.

Ended up working in the yard and was too tired to cook anything... so called LaRosa's (local pizza place) to bring me dinner. They never say anything, but I know the delivery drivers must laugh when they see my address. We live less than 2 WALKING minutes from one of the stores, but with three mud-caked kids, I wasn't walking anywhere!!!

Related to What's for Dinner Tonight? Any Ideas for a Tired Mom?

1. What is the featured recipe for June 11th?

The featured recipe for June 11th is our One-Pot Creamy Lemon Chicken Pasta. It's a delicious and easy-to-make dish that the whole family will love!

2. Is there a vegetarian option for June 11th's dinner?

Yes, we have a delicious vegetarian option for June 11th's dinner. Our Grilled Vegetable and Halloumi Skewers are packed with flavor and perfect for a meatless meal.

3. Can I substitute any ingredients in the June 11th recipe?

Absolutely! Our recipes are meant to be customizable to fit your preferences and dietary restrictions. Feel free to substitute any ingredients you'd like or leave out any that you don't have on hand.

4. How long does it take to prepare June 11th's dinner?

The preparation time for June 11th's dinner will vary depending on the recipe you choose, but most of our recipes can be prepared in under 30 minutes. Our goal is to make dinner time quick and easy for busy families.

5. Can I order the ingredients for June 11th's dinner through Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, we do not offer ingredient delivery at this time. However, all of our recipes include a list of ingredients and instructions on how to prepare them, making it easy for you to pick up the ingredients at your local grocery store.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
Replies