• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Turkey or chicken for dinner tonight?

It is January!! LOL I was trying to be funny. You're the only one who caught on. Everyone has been so excited about leadership news I was waiting to see if anybody noticed.We're going to my inlaws. They are cooking fresh turkey breast. We have requested homemade mashed taters with gravy too. The last time we didn't get it and Russell complained, so, we hope this time we get it, haha!!!We will have to tell Luke it is chicken and he will love it but if you tell him turkery he won't touch it.
rennea
Gold Member
I am stumped today for dinner, need some inspiration. Off to work so I'll have the day to think about it.

Ended up making French Toast and Bacon last night then using up my meat for mini meatball loafs today for lunch, so I need to figure out dinner still too...I didn't get a roast in or thaw out hamburger so I might have to get creative!!!!

can't help you today -- I've got a date with DH for dinner and a movie.... :)

Spaghetti and garlic bites

Well since I just am getting over my jetlag from arriving home late on Wedns. and no cooking yesterday due to the jetlag, I am making tacos, tostados and nachos - we had enough "Irish" food (as the kids called it!) so we need a break from meat, potatoes etc!!! Maybe add a little Margarita to it as well!!!

Isn't it January 9th? I was so confused for a second.

Not sure what I'm making tonight....

Well, it was supposed to be our Cluster Christmas Party - but the weather is horrible again, and so I might have to come up with something for dinner here. Probably homemade pizza.

Oh - and welcome back from the Emereld Isle, Dor!

ChefBeckyD said:
Well, it was supposed to be our Cluster Christmas Party - but the weather is horrible again, and so I might have to come up with something for dinner here. Probably homemade pizza.

You guys might just have to have Christmas in July from now on.

Spaghetti & Garlic Breadsticks!!

BF is gone this weekend at drill so I get to have my favorites!!!

BF is allergic to eggs (in noodles and breadsticks) and red sauce gives him heartburn!!

janetupnorth said:
You guys might just have to have Christmas in July from now on.

LOL - Jen just said that we might be having our Christmas Party in April!

steaks and baked potatoes

Tonight is hamburger vegetable soup,,, and wheat bread.

Tacos for us tonight, DS has karate and I am going food shopping so it's the easiest thing after I get home with all the stuff.

ChefBeckyD said:

Thanks Becky - its SOOOO good to be home!!!

vwpamperedchef said:
Isn't it January 9th? I was so confused for a second.

Not sure what I'm making tonight....

It is January!! LOL I was trying to be funny. You're the only one who caught on. Everyone has been so excited about leadership news I was waiting to see if anybody noticed.

We're going to my inlaws. They are cooking fresh turkey breast. We have requested homemade mashed taters with gravy too. The last time we didn't get it and Russell complained, so, we hope this time we get it, haha!!!

We will have to tell Luke it is chicken and he will love it but if you tell him turkery he won't touch it.

Related to Turkey or chicken for dinner tonight?

1. What is the "What's for Dinner?" feature?

The "What's for Dinner?" feature is a weekly meal planning tool offered by Pampered Chef. It includes 5 recipes, a grocery list, and step-by-step instructions to help you plan and prepare meals for the week.

2. Can I customize the recipes in the "What's for Dinner?" feature?

Yes, you can customize the recipes to fit your dietary preferences and needs. You can also add or remove ingredients to make the recipes more suitable for your taste.

3. How often are new recipes added to the "What's for Dinner?" feature?

New recipes are added every Monday, giving you a fresh batch of recipes to choose from each week.

4. Do I need any special equipment to make the recipes in the "What's for Dinner?" feature?

Most of the recipes in the "What's for Dinner?" feature can be made with basic kitchen tools. However, some recipes may require specific tools, such as a slow cooker or blender. These tools will be listed in the recipe instructions.

5. Can I save and access previous week's meal plans from the "What's for Dinner?" feature?

Yes, you can save and access up to 10 previous week's meal plans. This feature allows you to easily repeat your favorite recipes and meal plans.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Get_Pampered
  • pamperedbybarbara